Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB an Arctic S3 Spyder

DjHeadie,

Do you have a good email for these guys? My order was 472xx and I still haven't heard a freaking word.

the ticketing system is what i was using. instead of sending emails, or anything like that, i just made critical tickets under any applicable header.

that was in reply to typing a message into the "leave a message" prompt that comes up when there is no live chat... so id say fire a few off, and make sure your order number is in the title.

i cant believe taht email came hah. i dont even want the effing thing anymore.

they are all speedy now. its freaking me out. after that email i demanded a tracking number. 10 minutes late (i know right? wtf?)

Hi,

Here is your tracking number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX please check it at EMS website.
We respectfully request that you keep the tracking info. confidential.
I will close your ticket now and be safe using your laser.
Best regards,

James Connelley
WL Support Team
Wicked Lasers

It has been "handed over to customs" and "released from customs"

Well, tried it three ways now. Opened a ticket, as you suggested; sent an email (which simply received an autoreply, and likely didn't go anywhere) - and I would hae used the email form but it seems I'm in queue waiting for Colin to tell me "it will ship next week" again.

I've been pretty patient about this one; and some of the CNI GB's have taken longer. However, at least with CNI and Glenn, it's possible to get an update.

2 months 1 week, to the day, so far, and not a word on 472xx or 486xx.

UPDATE: Oh, this is rich:

FAILED TO CREATE TICKET - Wicked Lasers Support.

Due to overwhelming number of support emails we are receiving each day and in order to serve you better, we no longer accept support request initiations via email.

Oh well. Just another day in the life.

To the OP: You say you want to buy an Arctic S3. Could you at least consider maybe getting in on Glenn's CNI GB for a CNI PGL-III-C over here? link--> http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/now-447nm-cni-lasers-gb-11-a-53409-new-post.html

We need more people to participate, and the lasers will probably be of better quality than WL anyhow.

if he buys my arctic, i was planning on spending that on either that, or another CNI product on that group buy ;)

Don't get anything else, but an Arctic S3. I don't know what everyone else is complaining about, but I have an Arctic S3 and it's durable and built like a tank. The host feels very solid and dense like it's make out of solid aluminum. I even put the battery in the wrong way a couple times and it still didn't blow up the circuits. BOTTOM LINE: if you want a powerful 1 watt blue laser in a cheapy host, then just buy anything else instead of an Arctic S3. DiRollin put up his Arctic S3 for sale and then decided not to sell it and instead sold his O-Like 500mW Portable 532nm Laser.

Don't get anything else, but an Arctic S3. I don't know what everyone else is complaining about, but I have an Arctic S3 and it's durable and built like a tank. The host feels very solid and dense like it's make out of solid aluminum. I even put the battery in the wrong way a couple times and it still didn't blow up the circuits. BOTTOM LINE: if you want a powerful 1 watt blue laser in a cheapy host, then just buy anything else instead of an Arctic S3. DiRollin put up his Arctic S3 for sale and then decided not to sell it and instead sold his O-Like 500mW Portable 532nm Laser.

all it takes is a diode to keep you from blowing any circuitry. the arctics are great until you drop them then neither the arctic nor your foot works any more.