Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Adobe Photoshop Cs3-cs4

Honestly the best way is to buy a copy on ebay but those copy's might look real but believe me when i say they are not if you were to buy one and call up adobe and give them all the info it would most likely turn out to be a scam. the software would work but their cracked copies that work with fake cd keys, key not made by adobe.

It may be worthwhile you just downloading the trial copies and use them for as long as they last - though the only way to ensure you're getting legitimately-licensed software is to... you guessed it, buy from Adobe. With the trial copies, you have an option to buy a complete license quite easily.

Most everything we do is illegal at one point of another. From speeding, to J walking, to spitting on the side walk. People break the law all day long, everyday. The difference between speeding, and a torrent, is that you wont kill a kid on the side walk if you're going to fast to brake.

I'm sure you have *cough* imported a few over 5mW lasers in your time.

I would not consider you an outlaw pirate for downloading 1 piece of software. Nor would I worry about anyone knocking on your door for 1 download.

This is a touchy subject for the whole forum.
Many people here are very stick up the ass so to speak.
Some say its okay to steal software but god forbid you lift a candy bar.
Who here on lpf cares if a huge company like adobe does not get one sale?
But if this same thread came about for someone cracking spaghetti or one of the other software made here, it would be flame war about how evil this person doing this is.
I personally believe all software should be open source and only pay for support but then again i love Linux.
But at the end of the day you did something wrong and if you can live with your self as most of us can, no one else opinions or morals matter. anyone who tries to impose his morals on you should be promptly told to "shut the f#ck up"
My life not yours and its not hurting you. People who steal it were never planning on buying it so you probably weren't going to make the sale. or at least do what the few of us do. is to download a cracked version and if we like it buy the real thing. if we dont uninstall and move on.
We were all given lives to do what ever we see fit with them, and it is up to you how you live it. good or evil it is yours.

Last edited:
I was not talking about morals, I was talking about hypocrites. Its OK to snuggle illegal high powered lasers in the country, but an illegal download is evil. I see this crap on the forum all the time.

I also doubt someone would pay $600 for an original copy, and not use it. So I would not hold my breath in finding one.

i do competition work.
I would enter in contest and i normally placed in top 3, it got to the point after i had won almost all of them and some twice to move on and not enter or enter my work but don't accept prize.
if your in school ask your professor if he knows of any.

lol i got some software worth over $3,000.
I have never used or even unwrapped the box.
I won it at a contest and never had a use for it.
Autodesk - Autodesk 3ds Max Products - How to Buy
heck i got a few others now that i think about it.

i do competition work.
I would enter in contest and i normally placed in top 3, it got to the point after i had won almost all of them and some twice to move on and not enter or enter my work but don't accept prize.
if your in school ask your professor if he knows of any.

You must be rich to sit on well over $3000 in unopened software, and not cash in on it.

Pix or it didnt happen, because I dont believe it.

I stand humbly corrected. +1 for my shame, and a great tutorial.

You didnt say you're registered, just you have unopened software. I've never seen unopened software that is preregistered. Unless its OEM, and they gave you a license.

well it not registered to me but it came with a sheet asking the owner to use this copy, and not to be sold, as if they find these copy's given out at contest being sold they will stop giving them out.
They sponsor the contest for free. they donate the prizes. so it would be like selling a donation.

Ohh and i dont sell them because its wrong to. they were given and registered to me. i can use it on any cpu but i dont want to abuse it and sell it.

well it not registered to me but it came with a sheet asking the owner to use this copy, and not to be sold, as if they find these copy's given out at contest being sold they will stop giving them out.

Are you F**king with me, or just full of sh*t?

The sheet had my name on it if that counts it was sent to me. But i have no need to sell it but i might trade it for something. wink wink