Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB A new burning 2+ Watt laser.

Hello, I have built a few 2 watt lasers before with hosts from survival laser, but I am looking for something a little larger and with some more power for a decent price. Thanks for any info you have. I would love something in any color except red or UV. I am also looking for hosts if you could also let me know if anyone is selling those. Thanks

Last edited:

Gazen

Do you want to buy or build one? You can buy a complete one from jetlasers or Sanwu, or get a member to machine you a host and then buy the diode and driver yourself.

Hi IPman21, this is a Wanted Ad in the Sales section.
Please don't derail your own ad by asking for advice on building a laser.
Can you start a different thread in the appropriate forum section for advice on building.
There's already a TONNE of info on LPF on how to do that, please use the search bar as well.

RB

Do you want to buy or build one? You can buy a complete one from jetlasers or Sanwu, or get a member to machine you a host and then buy the diode and driver yourself.

I am looking to buy one. I have checked them out, thanks for that, I am also looking for more unique hosts if possible from some users out here.

Encap

Please do not double post on LPF. It is very frowned upon and annoying----use the multiquote or edit function.

Have a look at the JetLasers PL-E Mini 445nm ---high quality good lasers at reasonable prices w. best customer service in the business
See:https://www.jetlasers.org/pl-e-mini/68-pl-e-mini-445nm-450nm-blue-laser.html#/1-finish-black/50-battery-no/53-switch_type-pl_e_mechanical/52-10x_beam_expander-no/49-goggles-no/43-power_levels-4w_focusable

You can also get an SX4 kit from Survival that will be fine with either of the high power diodes as well: https://www.survivallaserusa.com/

Last edited:

Gazen

There are many great builders here, check them out lifetime17 and badboybilly.

Last edited:
You got it thanks! I will do that now.

I am looking to buy one. I have checked them out, thanks for that, I am also looking for more unique hosts if possible from some users out here.

I know that you are new here...
I've seen you do this a few times already...

Double posting on the Forum is frowned
upon by the community...

It is easy to Combine and Edit your Posts
by using the [EDIT] button at the bottom
right of each of your Posts.

Jerry

Lots of newbies do it, I did, and quickly you see, edit instead.