Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB 488nm argon laser

i dont care on mw i was gonna bid on heurrscience's 60mw one but its price is going higher. i just want something 488nm i dont care how many mw. i heard they are good space heaters, i live in ohio so thats great

Hmmm -- I have a 15 mw CW -- 25 mW peak which I might sell.
You have to run these every couple weeks to keep the tube running. These are much different than diodes.

Mike

no worries about that, if you decide to sell its, what kind of pricewould it be?

Same here... but I assume weight would make getting it here down under practically impossible.

Yeah shipping will be about $200.00 :eek: or so to Australia on one of the standard uniphase 411x 40-60mW blue argon lasers, even in the USA it's close to $70.00-0ugh!! I will be sold out of blue argon lasers after the current auctions end assuming nobody opts out again, sold the last few at a LOSS! Current ebay selling prices have left something to be desired so I'm now selling as BIN/BO format.

Sold that drool over 4W argon laser spaceheater beast for about $1200, assuming the guy wants to keep it. Fingers crossed, packing it was NOT FUN!

The good news, i got a lot of small blue argon lasers, 5-10mw tops, on the way. If they work they are significantly lighter than the one i sold Mike, and plenty good if all you want is a blue beam for S&G's

Chris -- The one I got from you is going strong ;D Damn, I love that control panel you offered.
I can't wait till summer and outside with the spyro.

Mike