Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB - 2watt+ laser

:wave:

PM sent with a 2.2 445 DTR build offer.

Safety Glasses are a must though for you and anyone near you when you fire it up!

This in NOT a Toy!

Received your PM with your "consider sold" message. I sent you my payment information and laser will ship Priority Insured as soon as I receive payment. I will also PM you the tracking number as well.

You asked about safety glasses.

These are the ones I use, although I don't see the seller listing any on e-bay at this time.

New Eagle Laser Eye Safety Glasses Goggles Protect 532 473 nm

532 473 (200-540) OD4+ Protection for Green & Blue Rays.

There are other good ones out there, but at $39 delivered, I think these are a great deal.

Please be careful. Wear safety glasses at all times and make sure others around you have them on as well. Please:yh:

oyeah22

Your laser is all packed up ready to ship.

I ran 2 more laser tests both with the standard AR lens and the G1 lens and have included a copy of each for your records. I also left a note the the battery goes in +positive end first and -negative at the tail cap side. This is obious, but I want to make sure you know anyways. I'm just waiting for you to pay the invoice request I sent you and this Beauty will be on it's way to you. I will also send the tracking number as soon as I receive payment and send that along with a photo of the box with your Priority Insured label attached to the package.

Thank you!:beer:

COCONUTS

IMG_3326.jpg

IMG_3327.jpg

I received your payment. Thank you very much.

This package is wrapped like it contains the "Ming Vase" and it will ship first thing in the morning as the mailmain was here an hour and a half ago.

I sent you the tracking number along with a photo of the package with your Priority Insured for $300 label.

:thanks:

When I figure out where feedback goes on this forum I will leave that as well.

But your a stand up guy in my book:thanks:

DTR

Wow that custom focus adapter Flaminpyro did for you turned out great. I have always liked the MXDL 3405 hosts. Large heatsink and a tough body. Great unit and that focus adapter really makes it a great buy. Lucky find there oyeah22.:beer:

Thanks man got the laser earlier yesterday!! The laser is amazing and thanks for the ever so smooth transaction man. I would rep you but i dnt think i can bc im a newbie on this forum.

Cheers!! :)

Would recommend you to anyone needing lasers!

P.s. Nice make btw DTR ;)

Great thread. You got what you asked for, a monster laser and goggles, a laser builder made a nice sale, and you proved two Forum Bullies wrong who threw out a rude comment. Awesome.

Last edited: