Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

wtb 1500-2000mw 445nm or 405 nm

As soon as I get it I will be testing it on a few Diffrent things and looking at results in two weeks to see if it really kills them
Or if the good old kalk paste works best

As soon as I get it I will be testing it on a few Diffrent things and looking at results in two weeks to see if it really kills them Or if the good old kalk paste works best
There is a lot of very good reference material, including safety standards both here on LPF and on RC...

HD Videos of the eradication of a few different marine pests are at http://laserpointerforums.com/f48/hd-burn-videos-lasers-being-tested-use-marine-aquaria-69473.html

A very large collection of information of the use of Lasers in aquaria, focusing on the safety concerns and standards, is available on Reef Central at Use of Lasers in Controlling Pest Algae and Corals - Reef Central Online Community A similar thread exists on R2R as well.

Interestingly, the use of lasers in aquaria (featuring the RC thread) was the 2nd most popular subject on Advanced Aquarists in December

December 2011's Most Popular Posts — Advanced Aquarist | Aquarist Magazine and Blog

There is a lot of very good reference material, including safety standards both here on LPF and on RC...

HD Videos of the eradication of a few different marine pests are at http://laserpointerforums.com/f48/hd-burn-videos-lasers-being-tested-use-marine-aquaria-69473.html

A very large collection of information of the use of Lasers in aquaria, focusing on the safety concerns and standards, is available on Reef Central at Use of Lasers in Controlling Pest Algae and Corals - Reef Central Online Community A similar thread exists on R2R as well.

Interestingly, the use of lasers in aquaria (featuring the RC thread) was the 2nd most popular subject on Advanced Aquarists in December

December 2011's Most Popular Posts — Advanced Aquarist | Aquarist Magazine and Blog

Ya I have read it it's how I found this forum

1.8W (1,800mW) is what im looking for i would like to buy a used one . plz PM me if you have on forsale

Damn that's cool...... Thanks for sharing all of this information, kinda makes me want to get an aquarium now :beer:

While I wouldn't agree with you on that, I don't have a reef tank to compare the two :beer:

Interestingly, not only are the two hobbies (obsessions) not mutually exclusive, the practical use of laser is burgeoning in marine aquaria.

Affordable, higher power lasers are providing solutions to problems that have plagued marine aquarists for decades. I also see many similarities in the hobbyists themselves.

We're far more alike than different. :)

Well that's a good thing, because now if I ever get a reef aquarium going someday I'll know who to go to for some basic information :beer:

big thx to ginhev123 for my laser . i was wanting to see if anyone knows were i can get some OD4 acrylic