Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wow

Annoying isn't it, you had to waste time clicking the thread to see what is so wow.

It is becoming more prevalent for posters to title threads like this, (just a random selection from the last few days)
no.jpg

I have more important things to do than to wade through threads that I cannot comment on, I am going to ignore threads titled this way from now on.
I will only be checking threads that have a descriptive title, like this.
yes.jpg

All I ask is that if you want help with something, make the title relevant.... If on the other hand you are showing off what you have built I am quite happy with "look what I made"
Help us to help you.

Regards rog8811

rog8811 said:
Annoying isn't it, you had to waste time clicking the thread to see what is so wow

Regards rog8811

Yes, rog, very annoying indeed.  ;D  ;)

I agree with your point though. Newcomers looking for help, please fit an appropriate tittle to your post, you will get help faster not slower.

And use correct grammar and punctuation. There, there's, their, your, you're etc. In college, the professor will give an F for a paper submitted with mistakes like this.

Mike