Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Worst songs ever

Most of what comes out of the radio today makes me want to smash the radio.

I set the dial on this AOR station that plays about the same rotation as VH1 classic.

Tear the dial off, it ain't moving.

mfo

Most of what comes out of the radio today makes me want to smash the radio.

I set the dial on this AOR station that plays about the same rotation as VH1 classic.

Tear the dial off, it ain't moving.

Yeah, I feel the same way. My car radio pretty much never leaves the classic rock station. Music now days is just straight up garbage. Once in a while a good song will come out now days, but nothing like music used to be.

mfo

My daughter keeps changing it to this hiphop bubble gum station, I hate it.

Hiphop....even that shit sucks. I mean old school hiphop was cool, but now it's all about "getting bitches", "slinging yay", "shooting up rivals" and things of that nature which is straight up garbage. How is shit like that even allowed to air?

Okay, you asked for it, and photonaholic and mfo will lose their temper when they listen to this song if they can't stand the sh*t going on on the radio:

And yes, SADLY, this "song" is real and it has a real video, it actually went on TV... It obviously became a youtube poop and machinma meme, which indeed is the way I came to know it.

Okay, you asked for it, and photonaholic and mfo will lose their temper when they listen to this song if they can't stand the sh*t going on on the radio:

And yes, SADLY, this "song" is real and it has a real video, it actually went on TV... It obviously became a youtube poop and machinma meme, which indeed is the way I came to know it.

LOL! that songs in tons of videos

There's too much music I can't stand to list just one. I think if I had to pick a genre it would be the gang bangin, drug selling, I'm wearing a $300 pair of sneakers but I can't feed my kids crap that Mfo speaks of

Raybo

Thanks a lot niko!

Guess what song is now playing in my head? :undecided:

I hate most modern music myself. I listen mostly to music from before I was born. Led Zeppelin, Yes, Pink Floyd, you get the idea. I also like Tool though, and they are still playing. Their last album was in 2006, so they should be coming out with a new album soon.

Anyway...these songs aren't technically "real" studio songs, but they suck to high heaven.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

-Mark

OH my god at big belly man...
anyway, the only good or creative hip-hop people are black violin, they play classical violin over modern and near-modern music and it sounds great. At least 10000% more creative than all this black eyed peas sh*t

will

I agree Will, but Fergie is HOT.

No problems with her lovely lady lumps.

yep... That's a problem with british musicians, they can't make any videos cause they're all so ugly! XD

8e2797bc3d41cbca3c3ff13b20c3ce9f8668df3f.jpeg

1024096_f520.jpg

will

Yep, Fergie is quite ugly Will. Josh (her old man) is a retard for cheating on her,

fergie-black-bikini.jpg

Last edited:
fergie≠british musician
come to think of it, fergie is hardly a musician at all XD
will

Oh I know that, Hell I don't even like BEP, but videos are fun to watch.

As a matter of fact, "my humps" is one of those awful songs that sticks in your head all day.

Last edited: