Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Worst customer service!

Same thing happened to my friend, he recieved a faulty laser(200mW), he returned it and they gave him a (125mW) Laser.

I am currently in the process of returning a 50mW violet laser to warn for a refund...The quality was horrible but they claim they will refund what I paid minus the shipping once they receive it...Hopefully they will follow through.
I can vouch for the poor English, my email correspondence with them has been difficult since they are pretty clearly not fluent in english, but It's been an ok experience with returning the laser so far...

Warnlaser, and Boblaser are truly the worst people to buy lasers from.

Yes, they are unrelieble and have cheap "Shit". If you want to buy a laser thats cheap (cost wise) and gurrenetted safiscation, I would go with BeamCheap.com or O-like.com

mfo

Wtf?...

How do you know that they "gurrenetted safiscation" when they've only opened up their website a few hours ago? What did the owner jump on a plane and hand deliver a laser to you?

Oh...dude thats not going to happen, and you should not recommend companies you have no experience with. We take that seriously. I dont have experience with Warn, or Bob, but only because I've read about so many bad things about them.

ZRTMWA

Yeah everything mfo and T_J said, they are less than 24 hours old and I do agree that they seem reliable, but I would just stick with O-like/ Rayfoss/ Kaidomain for cheap lasers

Laha

Well, the company may suck, and their products may suck, but how many people from other lands call American companies with web sites, then get pissed off because the person answering the phone doesn't speak their language? Nor should we necessarily expect Chinese companies to have English speaking people on the phone.

That part of this experience may not be a fair complaint, IMO.
;)

Come on man, english is an international language, selling for a market and not speaking it's language is a mistake.

Roos, you forget most of the world speaks english, I think it goes with out saying they should have english speaking people to answer the phone if they want to do business with the rest of the world !

Well, the company may suck, and their products may suck, but how many people from other lands call American companies with web sites, then get pissed off because the person answering the phone doesn't speak their language? Nor should we necessarily expect Chinese companies to have English speaking people on the phone.

That part of this experience may not be a fair complaint, IMO.
;)

Wtf?...

How do you know that they "gurrenetted safiscation" when they've only opened up their website a few hours ago? What did the owner jump on a plane and hand deliver a laser to you?

No, but BeamCheap is o-like's sister site. They are the same people who work for O-like. Brendan is the store owner of BeamCheap, and Susie is the owner of O-like :D

I tried calling this company called warnlaser. Well you can't hear anything almost and the lady who answered can't speak a lick of english AT ALL, i know their from China, but at least get someone that speaks english a little better, i also tried e-mailing them, but i didn't really understand much of what they said, didn't really answer my question, i liked one of their lasers, but i just wouldn't be able to ask anything if i had a problem. Just wondering if anybody's ever dealt with them in the past

Is WarnLaser from the US? Probably they have their call center outsourced to China. Putting someone, who don't know to speak English, to receive phone calls is like putting the business on the edge of a cliff. I mean if you expect a business to receive international calls you will be gambling on some important business deals.

Sorry for posting in an oldish thread, but I thought it would be helpful for people to know that WarnLaser WILL honor their 7 day return policy; I shipped mine on the sixth day and they refunded my order minus shipping cost today. Their lasers are horribly overpriced but at least they refunded my order.

Warnlaser, and Boblaser are truly the worst people to buy lasers from.

This is what i'm about to say. :)
i didnot buy from warnlaser but my buddy confirmed that the bluray laser he received is way too different from what they put on the website. he felt like being robbed. what a deception...hope they could see this thread and do some 'self-improvement".:yh: