Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Worlds brightest laser.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
They sure are, we all share the same common interest and that thread about other hobbies is only going to strengthen the possibility for genuine friendships.

They sure are, we all share the same common interest and that thread about other hobbies is only going to strengthen the possibility for genuine friendships.

Yes, maybe that aspect of the forum is even more important than lasers, wait a sec, nevermind lasers are better :crackup:

Plus this is like the only place where people don't say "is that all you talk about is damn lasers". : )

Lol, I think we all have to put up with that comment from others. Oh and by the way sweet collection Curtis. It makes me wonder how 589 looks. Also, did you take that picture? I love it

How do you make a signature like that anyways? I can't seem to figure it out?

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Lol, I think we all have to put up with that comment from others. Oh and by the way sweet collection Curtis. It makes me wonder how 589 looks. Also, did you take that picture? I love it

589nm is beautiful, it is a golden (sodium) yellow. At night it looks more of a orange-yellow and during light conditions it looks golden yellow.

I did not take the signature picture unfortunately, but I would love to one day. I certainly have the resources for it, but not the location or authority.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Go to your control panel and then edit signature. You can then list your lasers and add a photo. I hope this helps.

How did you change the color? Like how the 445 are blue and the 650 are red and so forth?

at the top of where you write there is an A with a black line under it. Click that and select what color you want. two bracketed sections of text should appear. Write the text you want to be the color between those text sections. When you are done, those sections of text will disappear and the text between them will be whatever color you selected. Hope this helps :D

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
If you use my link at the bottom of the signature, you can get a rough approximation of the wavelength to RGB. :)