Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Works for bugs--why not lasers?

Found a Burgess Propane insect fogger for 3$ at a Thrift shop. This one was a hand pump-- I used to have an electric--anybody ever used it dor outdoor laser beamage??-- If you had a biting insect problem it would serve a dual purpose- or maybe home brew fog juice- I will do a trial and error- we have an outdoor laser meet coming in Aug- at Dallas- and am thinking if the wind was very low it might do the job w/o electricity.

thanks for any comment--hak

Found a Burgess Propane insect fogger for 3$ at a Thrift shop. This one was a hand pump-- I used to have an electric--anybody ever used it dor outdoor laser beamage??-- If you had a biting insect problem it would serve a dual purpose- or maybe home brew fog juice- I will do a trial and error- we have an outdoor laser meet coming in Aug- at Dallas- and am thinking if the wind was very low it might do the job w/o electricity.

thanks for any comment--hak

And the headline reads "Dead man with Laser pointer in hand found
in backyard next to a pile of dead bugs... tune in at eleven for solved
mystery..." :crackup::crackup::crackup::na:

Jerry

jbtm

We own a propane smoker that creates a cloud that just hovers in the area for some time like a smoke machine, I have beamed my laser through it before, but we use it to get rid of all the millions of misquotes before going to do hottub or camp fires.

We own a propane smoker that creates a cloud that just hovers in the area for some time like a smoke machine, I have beamed my laser through it before, but we use it to get rid of all the millions of misquotes before going to do hottub or camp fires.
thanks for that...I will give it try--have a little bug juice-maybe I will give the homemade glycerine mix a try--much cheaper than fogger juiice-no worry about harming my almost free fogger either///save my good fogger for indoor use---hak