Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL problems

Is the man-in-pink picture a product of this forum or "another company's" forum? I'm not sure I'm aware of its context, but I'd like to know. It's a funny picture; please enlighten me. :)

Its Stevie at his best.... if you know anything about Wicked Lasers, you know who Stevie is.... I think it must be everybody over there, since they all correspond with his name! LOL! .. but its the big boss.

We try to throw him a friggin bone every once in a while! "Caus he needs the info"

S

SenKat

mathyou9 said:
Is the man-in-pink picture a product of this forum or "another company's" forum?  I'm not sure I'm aware of its context, but I'd like to know.  It's a funny picture; please enlighten me.  :)

That is a parody of the owner of Wicked Lasers - Steve Lui.....Timelord found that pic, WHO knows where...and has been jumping at the opprtunity to assist me in my weight loss goals ever since....I cannot eat for HOURS after seeing that picture it turns my stomach so bad ! LOL Okay...maybe like minutes then...uhm..5, tops...but still !

T

timelord

Don't forget these guy who moderate their place :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hope you've not eaten yet Greg :D

nah?...... that would mean the guy in the back is Steve..... I never thought of Steve as the female in the relationship.... isn't he more of a take charge kinda guy?... I mean doesn't he really like to know who's poking at him?