Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL problems

Rhith

I will admit, I used to think WL's were "cool". But thankfully I learned more and ran away. I mean they're lasers do look nice. I would LOVE to have a Spyder II GX, but ONLY if it actually gave the stated out put.

K

kingzilla

I would love one of the evolutions or pulsar-packs. Those are the two that really look nice. I might even get a evo-15mw, and switch guts with my CNI yellow. :D I mean if they all were up to spec then I could even overlook the prices, but its all that return shipping and crap, then just to get another underpowered laser that chases me away from them. Really is a shame. :-/ My only experiance with wicked was a good one. Then that was back when they modded leadlights. ::)

heres my recent conversation by email:

ME:
Well, I got it and its broken

You guys guarantee that your lasers will arrive within 7 business days, or you give us $100

Yet every laser ive gotten arrived broken, and yet you have no guarantee against that. Because it’s so common?

I would rather have my product take twice as long to arrive rather than getting it in a few days, have it arrive broken, pay shipping, and wait 3 weeks for a replacement.

Are your products so cheap and fragile that in a box, surrounded by foam they break?

WL:
Sorry for the inconvenience. Our lasers are checked carefully before they leave our factories, however, we cannot account for damages done during the shipping process. To resolve this issue, please send the Fusion 125mW unit back to us via USPS priority and we will send you a payment for that amount. Upon receiving the laser, I will personally check your laser before it is dispatched again. The entire process will be free of charge. If this is alright with you, we will go ahead and issue you the RMA number.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

so, whatever, the fusion was free for me :p :p

T

timelord

Twisted if that's word for word then WL is talking about the shipping not the cost of the laser :)
But you are only a school kid so don't get taken for a ride like all your other Wicked lasers fans ;)

The cult still lives ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

twisted_transistor said:
heres my recent conversation by email:

ME:
Well, I got it and its broken

You guys guarantee that your lasers will arrive within 7 business days, or you give us $100

Yet every laser ive gotten arrived broken, and yet you have no guarantee against that. Because it’s so common?

I would rather have my product take twice as long to arrive rather than getting it in a few days, have it arrive broken, pay shipping, and wait 3 weeks for a replacement.

Are your products so cheap and fragile that in a box, surrounded by foam they break?

WL:
Sorry for the inconvenience. Our lasers are checked carefully before they leave our factories, however, we cannot account for damages done during the shipping process. To resolve this issue, please send the Fusion 125mW unit back to us via USPS priority and we will send you a payment for that amount. Upon receiving the laser, I will personally check your laser before it is dispatched again. The entire process will be free of charge. If this is alright with you, we will go ahead and issue you the RMA number.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

so, whatever, the fusion was free for me :p :p

I didn't even think WL had one factory, now they have "factories". I wonder how many factories they have?
Anyway, what they said about USPS/shipping is a cop out and trying to blame someone else; they need to point their finger in the mirror to see who is to blame.

The bottom line is:
If the laser is properly protected in it's packaging, it's very unlikely to get damaged unless the box is completely crushed on arrival.

I'm glad you didn't pay real money for it, either way, even if wicked bucks are used or cash, the product should be in spec.

S

SenKat

Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1185411175]This Thread[/link]

haha nice, i didnt realize rhith trash talks WL so bad in their forums haha

i dont really spend any time there cause i think its dumb that they edit any non WL content, but i think ill start to now, and maybe talk in code or something ;D

Rhith

Yeah, i don't really care that much. I mean, they rarely accept and WB's pictures of videos anymore and that's why I was staying there. I find it almost hilarious too, I JUST NOW got my order receipt/tracking number email form them. So I check it, and it's in my town already. I think it's kind of sad. But at least I'll have my goggles and a double convex lens today!