Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL problems

Rhith

But that's not all!
I just got a message form someone who I was trying to help pick out the laser where I blatantly said NL pwns. But, I got edited so he was asking what I said before that happened. ;D

i spend 2 minutes looking at lasercommunity.com, and get the overwhelming urge to buy the domain lick-wicked-lasers-bottoms.com and redirect it there... odd that, isn't it!

Rhith said:
But that's not all!
I just got a message form someone who I was trying to help pick out the laser where I blatantly said NL pwns. But, I got edited so he was asking what I said before that happened. ;D

man, its sounding like they just edit everyone now to say what they want them to say rather than banning them..... they must realize thats the only way they can have anyone remain a member except the mods!
How many people would be left if they just banned them like they used to?

Now everyone is a robot that says exactly what they want them to say!.... Danger!, Danger! Mr. Robinson!

To sum it up in one word - BOOOORING!  It was MUCH better when they had more free discussion about lasers in general. The manufacturer's forum was a good idea, I read it a lot.

Yah, I hear ya. I hang out here a lot more lately. This is my new laser "home".

Here, no one is trying to scheme as to how to get your money.... its the true "community forum"

windstrings said:
Here, no one is trying to scheme as to how to get your money.... its the true "community forum"
Except for me! I want you to buy my surplus lasers! :D Only diff is when I quote a mW figure, it actually means something (a concept that has eluded WL as of late)

Exchange of trade for money is an honest exchange and each party feels they got their worth... its a win - win!

"Scheming" is trying to figure how to get more money than is the honest exchange for the merchandise being presented!
Trickery, lying, cheating, misrepresentation and general dishonesty is what I define as scheming..... selling honest goods is another thing that makes a forum good!

pseudonomen137 said:
[quote author=windstrings link=1185223621/30#38 date=1185989311]Here, no one is trying to scheme as to how to get your money.... its the true "community forum"
Except for me! I want you to buy my surplus lasers! :D Only diff is when I quote a mW figure, it actually means something (a concept that has eluded WL as of late)
[/quote]
well yes, but if you (hypothetically! i love the laser you sold me!) consistently sold us sucky lasers and messed us about, and someone said "pseudo's lasers suck!", they wouldn't get their post edited or their account banned :)

Gazoo

marianne said:
i spend 2 minutes looking at lasercommunity.com, and get the overwhelming urge to buy the domain lick-wicked-lasers-bottoms.com and redirect it there... odd that, isn't it!

How about kick-wicked-lasers-bottom,com and redirect it here.. ;D

It's quite ironic that WL is the company that first got me addicted to higher-than-five-mw powered lasers. I purchased a Fusion, had it RMA'ed and traded it. Chances of me purchasing another laser from WL: 0%

:)

mathyou9 said:
It's quite ironic that WL is the company that first got me addicted to higher-than-five-mw powered lasers. I purchased a Fusion, had it RMA'ed and traded it. Chances of me purchasing another laser from WL: 0%

Exactly my thoughts!... WL is what introduced me to lasers and I was a loyal fan once upon a time, now I"m banned and their psycho..... ashamed.... what a waste...... too much pink I suppose...

T

timelord

windstrings said:
[quote author=mathyou9 link=1185223621/30#43 date=1186017782]It's quite ironic that WL is the company that first got me addicted to higher-than-five-mw powered lasers. I purchased a Fusion, had it RMA'ed and traded it. Chances of me purchasing another laser from WL: 0%

Exactly my thoughts!... WL is what introduced me to lasers and I was a loyal fan once upon a time, now I"m banned and their psycho..... ashamed.... what a waste...... too much pink I suppose...[/quote]
Somebody say PINK :D

styropyro said:
[quote author=windstrings link=1185223621/30#44 date=1186021342] too much pink I suppose...
That justs asks for Timelord's pictures![/quote]

Hey cool!..... that just works like majic!