Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL problems

Wicked Lasers guarantee that your laser will arrive within 7 business days, or they give you $100

Yet most of their lasers are arriving broken, and yet they have no guarantee against that because it’s so common.

I would rather have my product take twice as long to arrive rather than getting it in a few days, have it be broken, pay shipping, and wait 3 weeks for a replacement.

Are WL's products so cheap and fragile that in a box, surrounded by foam they break, or do they just not care and send them out this way?

Why would anyone spend $500 on such a cheaply made product?

I ordered a Fusion 125mW laser, got it,... arrived broken, RMAed it, 3 weeks and $11 later,.... arrived broken.

Am I just going to keep going through this process, or will WL finally start making products that will stay together and might be worth half of their sale price?

Uh oh whats wrong with the new fusion? I'm starting to get the feeling that they are just sending the RMA'd lasers to different customers until somebody accepts them. I think Wicked should sell off the busted lasers at a huge discount so people can buy lasers for experimental purposes and so Wicked doesn't lose money on the deal.

styropyro said:
Uh oh whats wrong with the new fusion? I'm starting to get the feeling that they are just sending the RMA'd lasers to different customers until somebody accepts them.

BINGO

styropyro, I've been wondering when someone would finally catch onto their method of operation.

If WL products are shoddy in quality I have a novel idea for WL fans don't buy from them and you won't have anything to complain about. In case you don't know from it's inception WL has had questionable business practices.

Daedal

WL is my personal worst... They're grossly overpriced and horribly made! Just my personal opinion. :-[

--DDL

T

timelord

Would you buy lasers from a man who wears PINK :D [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif]

Fw: WL problems

This topic's title just ASKED for Timelord's pictures lol.

twisted_transistor said:
Wicked Lasers guarantee that your laser will arrive within 7 business days, or they give you $100
this is what i thought at first too but when i read it more closely, it actually seems the $100 is only if your laser is confiscated by customs...

bootleg2go said:
[quote author=styropyro link=1185223621/0#1 date=1185224779]Uh oh whats wrong with the new fusion? I'm starting to get the feeling that they are just sending the RMA'd lasers to different customers until somebody accepts them.

BINGO

styropyro, I've been wondering when someone would finally catch onto their method of operation.

[/quote]
well, you know, if we want to *prove* this... we could just start a list of serial numbers, of lasers we've sent back for and received from an RMA...wouldn't that be interesting :)

marianne said:
[quote author=twisted_transistor link=1185223621/0#0 date=1185223620]Wicked Lasers guarantee that your laser will arrive within 7 business days, or they give you $100
this is what i thought at first too but when i read it more closely, it actually seems the $100 is only if your laser is confiscated by customs...
[/quote]

Wicked On-Time Guarantee
The Wicked Lasers On-Time guarantee starts from the moment you place your order. Here's how it works, if for any reason your product does not arrive within 9 business days, we will pay you $100.00 USD. On rare occasions where your laser is taken away by the customs of your country, we will send you another unit free of charge and pay you $100 for the delay.

oh, hm...that's odd. where on the site does it say that? on the faq it just says:

"If you have not received your product after 9 business days, please contact us immediately at support@wickedlasers.com.

Wicked Lasers guarantees that your item will arrive safely at your doorsteps. If your laser product was confiscated by the customs in your country, we will refund your payment fully and give you $100 for your troubles. However, if you are not interested in the refund, we will resend your laser product and give you $100 for your troubles."

edit: ahh, it's hidden in "about us". sneaky!

K

kingzilla

styropyro said:
.......I'm starting to get the feeling that they are just sending the RMA'd lasers to different customers until somebody accepts them.........

Huh, that would explain why some people got lasers that were scratched up. ::) Its a damn shame about wicked bieng low quality, they have such nice looking lasers. :(