Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL: new stealth series IR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of responding to you.

Are we done yet?

When you shut your mouth. Seems you have the need to shove you uneducated, judgmental, hot air down peoples throats. The reason why you are wrong is because your assumptions are completely non-factual. You've drawn conclusions, and judgments from nothing but a few posts. I wish I could be that smart. Seems you know everything, and cant be wrong. Butt-snorkeling? Why do you keep going to derogatory names whenever someone disagrees with you? Oh yeah, you're not smart enough to carry on intellectual debate without showing your class.

When you shut your mouth. Seems you have the need to shove you uneducated, judgmental, hot air down peoples throats. The reason why you are wrong is because your assumptions are completely non-factual. You've drawn conclusions, and judgments from nothing but a few posts. I wish I could be that smart. Seems you know everything, and cant be wrong. Butt-snorkeling? Why do you keep going to derogatory names whenever someone disagrees with you? Oh yeah, you're not smart enough to carry on intellectual debate without showing your class.
"shut my mouth"? "uneducated", "judgemental", "hot air".
yeah... it's certainly not ok to call people names, or hurl insults on this forum....

unless you're this guy.
I love how in the very same post in which you used those terms, you also said "why do you keep going to derogatory names" then immediately insulted my intelligence.

I think my point is well made without me having to post any further, so I will "shut my mouth" now. If you like, you can tell yourself that I did it out of absolute p*ss-pants fear of your ELEVEN GREEN DOTS! :eek:

I treat people how they treat me, but without the lowbrow comments. I have a little more class than that.

I treat people how they treat me, but without the lowbrow comments. I have a little more class than that.
ok mate, whatever you say.

Anyway, from a purely novel perspective, I think that an IR laser with serious burning capacity would be a neat thing to see. Unfortunately, it ups the danger quite a bit, since you won't be able to tell without looking near the aperture, whether it's on or off. You have to take it on faith that that little "flick" of your thumb turned it off for real.
that said, with the proper safety features (maybe a ring of LEDs around the aperture to indicate whether it's on or off in a visible way?) this could definitely be worth a look.

Last edited:
Read more, post less. Most IR didoes give off a faint red glow that can be seen near the aperture.

Read more, post less. Most IR didoes give off a faint red glow that can be seen near the aperture.
oh I see, now you're going to troll ME.

Actually, I was referring to something that could be seen WITHOUT having to look near the aperture. That's why I said that.

EDIT: Sleeping now. I'll be back to respond to not respond to whatever insult you hurl next, in the morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.