Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL Dragon Case GB

TheGr8Revealing said:
[quote author=Midknight link=1212555119/24#31 date=1213156192]Can you fit one of these in any of the dragon cases?

http://www.techlasers.com/images/products/35mW-Green-Laser-Pointer-infiniti-series-working-status

Chances are they will not fit. Wicked lasers have no pocket clip on them and thus take up less space. That pointer you linked has a pocket clip on it, it may fit if you removed it.
[/quote]

Isn't that the same host as the old Exclusive series?

Also I got this laser off Ebay. The guy said it was a wicked lasers Elite 150 plus. But it dose not look like one. It did come with the WL Elite goggles. And it came in the wicked lasers hard case. And like the Elite 150. The first ~10 seconds It puts out ~250mW, and then slowly backs down to ~200mW.

My only guess is that during the first month(or week) of release on the Elite series. They were maybe running off schedule with the Elite hosts. So they used the old Exclusive hosts.

What ever it was I only paid $90. So I'm still happy.

I have 6 Dragon Cases I want to get rid of. But 5 of them have the numbers 1 through 5 engraved on each end, the 6th is Brand New. PM me if interested. phoenix77/rob :cool: Edit; only 4 left

Xombie

TheGr8Revealing said:
[quote author=Xombie link=1212555119/24#30 date=1213144869]I'll buy one.

I would just need one of the Evolution sized ones.

I'm willing to pay around $15 for it... I guess that means if I we can find 2 other takers (AKA 4 purchases; split $20 shipping 4 ways to $5 each).

If you're interested, pm me! :)

the group buy in not going to happen. You can get them here for $15 bucks http://www.laserpointer.com/?main_page=products_all [/quote]

Yes but that site only carries the Executive sized cases. I need the Evolution sized one.

SenKat_Stonetek said:
CNI, Leadlights, Wicked, and prolly a few others I am not sure about :p

Spyro - what is "shitty" about the Dragon cases, other than your attitude ?  Lemme guess - you had one, and you dropped it, and your laser didn't work afterwards? DUH.  [highlight]There is nothing to screw up in a Dragon case, regardless of the manufacturer - It's a freaking hollow aluminum tube that has a screw top[/highlight] - you're just being vindictive, bitter, and worthless to this thread.

Wrong. Dragon cases look cool but fall apart all the time dropping your laser on the ground, (I would know since that's how my CORE died), aircraft grade aluminum... NOT! Their far from any 600 figure AL.

Just a warning, that laser pointer place that sells basic Wicked Lasers things for cheaper sells the rejects and the useless.

Razako

xJumper said:
[quote author=SenKat_Stonetek link=1212555119/0#17 date=1212603651]CNI, Leadlights, Wicked, and prolly a few others I am not sure about :p

Spyro - what is "shitty" about the Dragon cases, other than your attitude ? Lemme guess - you had one, and you dropped it, and your laser didn't work afterwards? DUH. [highlight]There is nothing to screw up in a Dragon case, regardless of the manufacturer - It's a freaking hollow aluminum tube that has a screw top[/highlight] - you're just being vindictive, bitter, and worthless to this thread.

Wrong. Dragon cases look cool but fall apart all the time dropping your laser on the ground, (I would know since that's how my CORE died), aircraft grade aluminum... NOT! Their far from any 600 figure AL.

Just a warning, that laser pointer place that sells basic Wicked Lasers things for cheaper sells the rejects and the useless.

[/quote]
Why did you bump an old/dead thread from half a year ago?

Dont bump old threads
unless you have some new information to add.

WTF I'm reading a thread stared over a year ago, and no I'm not laughing.