Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL Chat

Whenever i try to chat with a WL live "expert", it won't let me and makes me send a message! When can i chat with a live representitive?

They are not available always, I also tried some days ago. But yesterday I did looks to see if they have the live chat open, and they did. It seems they only have it open at certain times. You are not going to buy anything from them, are you? I wouldn't recommend that. I am talking to them about my defective pulsar125.

HELL NAW I AINT BUYING!!! :eek:

I just wanna see what the "experts" know and humiliate them a little... ;)

Oh, that's not very nice :(

You should ridicule the company for making crappy lasers, not the support that have to put up with the crappy lasers :)

Okay, have fun with your childish prank.

Since you're going to do it anyway, post the results here :) Never hurts to see what the 'experts' have to say.

I doubt a normal support employee would get into a live chat flamewar. He'll probably get kicked off the chat in no time.

The face/voices of the company that are to blame for selling crap are of course sales representatives by the way. Not helpdesk/support employees.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'John'
John: Hi, thank you for visiting Wicked Lasers, how may I assist you?
you: Hi
you: I have a question
John: sure, how may I assist you?
you: What makes your lasers better than all the other laser compaines? Like dragonlasers, nova lasers, etc
John: Wicked Lasers is the most well known brand in the handheld laser market. All of our lasers are custom designed and manufactured under strict quality control measures. All of the other laser companies sell generic CNI lasers. Comparing Wicked Lasers with another laser company is like comparing BMW to Kia. Wicked Lasers is simply WICKED!
you: Well, this is what you say all the time
you: i am looking at the product description if dragon lasers right now
you: It says that their spartan RP is a DPSS laser
you: what does DPSS mean?
John: DPSS means Diode Pumped Solid State.
you: What?? I am confused
you: Are all your lasers DPSS? It says that the spartan RP is DPSS
you: What does DPSS mean exactly?
John: A DPSS laser by definition is a device that converts some form of energy (electrical, optical, chemical, etc.) into a narrow beam of light which is monochromatic (single pure color) and coherent (all waves in step with one another). This allows for the BlissLight to have an infinite focal range; no matter what you project the BlissLight on, the star field will stay in focus.
you: What does that mean? can you exxplain it without using google?
you: Is your pulsar DPSS?
you: My friend got a defective pulsar unit, and i don't think i should buy from here. However, my brother has a spartan RP, and i like it WAAAAAAY better than the pulsar
you: ANd i doubt your pulsar is DPSS
you: You company sucks!!!! comparing wicked lasers to dragon lasers is like comparing KIA to BMW
you: And wicked lasers is the KIA
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

Lol, when i told him to stop using google, he stopped answering

Haha LOL! ;D You totally slaughtered WL there! ;D Although I don't think it is really fair to do so. The laser "experts" are probably just hired by them, you should attack WL itself, not their poor laser "experts".

The DPSS -thing has been done before, and you know it. You might wanna make some good, new questions. There is NO point with pranks, just let them humiliate them selves.

chido

Please don't do this kind of crap and then post it over here, it was this kind of stuff that caused c0ld a lot of problems in the past.

Well, not really...

I mean, just because you confused a support guy it doesn't 'prove' their lasers are bad. The actual laser experts are probably hired to MAKE the lasers, not talk to customers about them :)

And plus, someone already did the DPSS prank not long ago :)