Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL arctic for those who have not yet recieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this will most likely get closed which I still don't understand, it seems logical to have a common place to let out their anger but regardless here is the last hysterical email I received.

so I am still struggling to communicate with them (I want the G1) and told them to send/refund or charge back and I finally got a reply saying they will ship mine in the next batch so I asked when that would be and here is their response.

Hi,

We ship twice weekly mondays and fridays in thousands but by order number priority. In our records your order number was 51723 this means there are 51,722 orders before you and as of this writing our current order number was on the 60,xxx+ range which means there are almost 60k+ orders for shipment. That's why we repeatedly answered our customers shipment of G1 is by order number priority.

Some folks cancel their order so instances like yours can be inserted to the available slot in the shipping manifest even if still your order number was not on the shipping schedule and honestly our production and logistics capability can not yet match ups.

And for the delay if you havent read the forum (Lasers Forum | Green Laser Pointers | Blue Laser | Lasercommunity.com) we have offered free goggles and lens cleaner to all who opted for G1 model.

Also we honor our word we deliver every piece of laser customers order.

Thank you.

Best regards,

James Connelley
WL Support Team
Wicked Lasers

It gave me a good chuckle at least.

Ash

Sweet. Every piece?
Then we have to manually assemble our Arctics?

No, really. I am glad you posted this, as I am in a similar boat. I ordered back in June (#471xx), and have been patiently waiting for my G2. But, since nobody has seen one yet, I requested a G1 (this morning).
Having one of the earliest order numbers, I hope they keep their word and ship me a laser soon.
If I don't get it in 1-2 weeks :)crackup:), I will surely cancel my order.

Sweet. Every piece?
Then we have to manually assemble our Arctics?

No, really. I am glad you posted this, as I am in a similar boat. I ordered back in June (#471xx), and have been patiently waiting for my G2. But, since nobody has seen one yet, I requested a G1 (this morning).
Having one of the earliest order numbers, I hope they keep their word and ship me a laser soon.
If I don't get it in 1-2 weeks :)crackup:), I will surely cancel my order.

mine is 4739X and 4795X and i havent seen anything about either.

This email is a cut and paste sent to another member here that was posted in a previous thread which was deleted.

It gave us all a good laugh :crackup:

W4NX

mines 538xx, guess mine will never get here by years end
I was 5236x and mine showed up yesterday. Ordered on June 18th, requested a G1 twice with that email mixup they had then once more on the last day of the extra glasses offer.

They are totally not going by order number so you're probably right.

NoBama

I was 5236x and mine showed up yesterday. Ordered on June 18th, requested a G1 twice with that email mixup they had then once more on the last day of the extra glasses offer.

They are totally not going by order number so you're probably right.

i requested the G1, but got ignored. so, i didn't bother to ask for the extra glasses. they still ignore me. i may not even be in their system.

Status
Not open for further replies.