Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL Advanced FOR SALE

Well I am deciding to sell my WL advanced 35 mW. It hasn't been tested but I can light matches and pop balloons with it. ;D. If your wondering why it took so long to light is because I had to get the right distance. I am selling it because I need to upgrade my computer. Well I am including priority shipping and FOUR brand new lithium batteries. PM me any offers. Thanks.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWKn_EO9Nrk[/media]

Oh I forgot to mention that I will be including diffraction squares also. Both X and XY. Four of each ;)

Well for a 35mw that is not bad. And I love the way your camera picks up the green.. So nice hehe.

S

SenKat

Hey - Do you have ANY idea how annoying it is when people do not post prices for stuff ? If I walk into a store, and there is not a clerk standing right next to an unpriced item, I will go elsewhere to buy it - it is VERY annoying when you look at web-sites that say, email or call for pricing, don't you think ? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

S

SenKat

High Octane said:
Hell even the local brothel gives prices.  ::)

LOL !!! I'm just giving ya grief, Deathangel ! Post some prices, please ?

I agree with senkat, I tend to ignore stuff that is for sale that does not have a price right there beside it for me to look at and consider.

King_K

If you are going to include batteries, be careful with the shipping.

Sorry guys. I only said PM me offers because I wanted to consider my options. I am asking $110.00 shipped anywhere. ;)

Rhith

Another moment when I really wished I had money... :'( In a week or so I might be interested, but until then I'm broke.

Cxrazy

I'd hold off on this.

I'm still waiting to recieve something from death, and as soon as I do, I'll be sure to give the go ahead.

Hopefully it gets here soon.

ixfd64

Well, one reason that many people do not post a price is because they want to see other people's offers first.

I don't know much about trades in the real world, but many MMORPG players do not list prices when selling their items.

Cxrazy said:
I'd hold off on this.

I'm still waiting to recieve something from death, and as soon as I do, I'll be sure to give the go ahead.

Hopefully it gets here soon.

DUDE! I sent your laser diode with aixiz housing out in the mail weeks ago man. I said that in a PM!!!! WTF!!!!!!!! :mad: You havent got it yet??????????