Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL Advanced FOR SALE

Hey Tom! Thanks for the red burner. Just as sharp a beam as I could want. I got it today, 11-21-07 Dorcy flashlight body is very cool too! Thanks Again! -Glenn
(sorry if it seems off topic, but I want to give Death Angel (Tom) credit for the making it and delivery as promised! To any of our friends here, I want to say I got a fine seeming laser for a very fair price, and although I was offered, and promptly received a replacement for the one Tom (Death Angel) said went missing in the mail, I would like to see this all come out right! I don't want anyone burned! Also I have had even the Great LaserGlow take quite a while to make right a laser said to be lost in the mail lately! My point is please give the chance and if you send something, insure it and try to track as best you can! And give the seller time to right the problem when things don't go as planned! ::)

As for below request, Done! Thanks TOM! ;)

Cxrazy

AHHH!!!!

WTF!

I'm so frustrated... :( I believe you sent it Tom, I just haven't received it yet, and 4 weeks seems like way too long.

Maybe the post lost it? Or it was addressed wrong? :( I want my burning puppy.

Yeah I definitley sent it man. I too am a little pissed that it hasnt gotten to you. Well wait another day or two and I will see what I can do for you.

dingle

LOL

he strikes again.

He sent me a PM saying he shipped a package to me on the 7th

I received it 20 days later, the package says it was shipped on the 19th

Don't believe a word he says.

dingle

I'd like to withdraw my previous statements detrimental effects to this sale as he is currently working to correct the problem.

~Dingle