Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wired Article about DIY Lasers

Maybe the bigger question to ask, is what happened in the first place to get him directing comments at you. A lot of people think they can talk to everyone the same way, and sometimes it's fine. But you'd be surprised how if you change up wording, seriousness, technical terms, etc., just ever so slightly that you can talk with, and get along with many different people.

What happened is I disagreed with him, rather politely actually, and not even directing the disagreement to him. Before that he neg repped me out of the blue even though I never said a word to him. I've tried being diplomatic and I am trying to ignore him, but will not let direct comments go by.

Pretty sure T_J meant a noob posted that story on wired.com. I could be wrong, lol, but that's what it seems like to me

Trevor

If you can't handle being trolled and aren't willing to troll him back, it might be best to just put him on your ignore list. :p

-Trevor

Last edited:
If you can't handle being trolled and aren't willing to troll him back, it might be best to just put him on your ignore list. :p

-Trevor

Thanks for the advice... I was actually thinking of doing that. It's not that I can't handle being trolled, and I can certainly troll back:p it's just that I don't want the associated drama.

Every time I see a post by InfinitusEquitas, with that avatar, I hear in my head the text of the post, spoken in the Voice of God, from some movie that I once saw that used that Avatar for God.

Every time I see a post by InfinitusEquitas, with that avatar, I hear in my head the text of the post, spoken in the Voice of God, from some movie that I once saw that used that Avatar for God.

:crackup::crackup::crackup: LMFAO!!!

It's a downsized hubble pic. I've always had a fascination with pictures of space. Humbling to think that even our whole solar system would not be big enough to be recognizable on that picture.

^^^LOL, yup, when I saw that article I was wondering whether to tell you or not, I decided not to since it doesn't cast people who build lasers in the best possible light. Fortunately your section was actually good.