Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Will the Phraug be in soon?

N00B

Does anyone know when exactly Rick is getting more? Im still waiting for him to send me the new laser.

I thought he said he was getting more in on friday, can anyone confirm this? The reason im so anxious is that i will be going up to a cabin next weekend and it would be awesome to have it while im up there.

Cheers!

yes, when will they be back in stock?? I'm interested in getting one, but haven't decided yet.

S

SenKat

I have heard nothing from him at all - which is discouraging to say the least. I will have to randomly select a name form the hat to award the HeNe laser to, and hope he comes through eventually - as far as the naming contest goes. Kinda pissing me off to be perfectly honest.

N00B

It would be nice if he was somewhat active in this forum, i know if i was selling a laser product i would be all over the forums (Like Justin from LaserGlow), he just doesnt seem very motivated is all to sell his product!

In case anyone cares I am a web developer and I host Rick's stuff right now. Phraug is just a development server name. I named it that about 10 years ago when I thought I was creative.

Anyway the lasers are held up in customs, as soon as I know something I will post something here. I've been doing some posting for him. I know he teaches so he's probably tied up with school at the moment. Most likely why he is not hanging out in the forums.

N00B

I dont mean "hang" as in all the time, a message here and there with updates would be coool ya know ;)

Hey no problem N00B. Rick is in contact with both me and SenKat, we just haven't had any updates either. As soon as we know anything it will get posted. Thanks for your interests though.

S

SenKat

things said:
[quote author=SenKat link=1179700813/0#2 date=1179706728]  I will have to randomly select a name form the hat to award the HeNe laser to

i'll take it ;D ;D ;D ;D ::)[/quote]

Sorry, man - the winner was announced - Timelord won the whole deal !