Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Will the Phraug be in soon?

T

timelord

I've never won anything so this was a complete shock for me :eek: Guys like me just get banned ;D ;D

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
I've never won anything so this was a complete shock for me  :eek: Guys like me just get banned  ;D ;D

LOL !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

T

timelord

Thanks i will have lots of fun with it and post some pics and video's too ;)

N00B

UPDATE:

I received an Email from Rick, Seems customs issues have been cleared up and he is expecting the shipment tomorrow!

Kenom

Whoooohooo we will both be getting our BFG'S at the same time!!! I would love to find out if the others are lower than spec like the one I'm getting. Wonder if he will rma it after it's been sold to someone else.

S

SenKat

RMA is only for the first owner - and I think I have had it longer than 30 days already...Time's flying lately for some odd reason !

Kenom

ah well, I can live with 120+mw of green lasing power. hehehe. I bought it with the understanding it probably wasn't going to be returnable if it broke under "warranty" 30days really isn't all that long for a warranty. Especially when your wanting to create a name for yourself in the laser industry. Well, maybe. I don't know. I'm not too sure. I think I would go 60 days. Most I've seen have been 90 days. Hmmm..... Regardless, I'm stoked to the hilt. What was the beam divergence on that thing in comparison to the say dx20mw? How about beam diameter? from the movies I've seen it looks like a really tight beam.

N00B

All i can hope for is 120mw+. that first one i got couldn't light matches.

Ive been trying so hard to get some sort of feedback from other people who purchased these lasers but i cant seem to find anyone, weird huh? I thought he sold about 30, you would think more people would be posting about them.

S

SenKat

Well, I think the majority of the new owners were over on CPF - and it has been down now for a looooooong time !

I didn't reply due to the fact that I did hte review on it, and I think I covered most of those bases in the review - itsa damned nice laser !

N00B said:
All i can hope for is 120mw+. that first one i got couldn't light matches.

I've been trying so hard to get some sort of feedback from other people who purchased these lasers but i cant seem to find anyone, weird huh? I thought he sold about 30, you would think more people would be posting about them.
SenKat did a great review, I own 2 of them; what info are you looking for that wasn't posted already? I may be able to help.