Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wickeds shiny new Photonic Distributor Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SenKat

Fueling the fire....(sorry Rob - you KNOW I do NOT think you are an idiot ! LOL !!!!)

Muahahahahahaha !

S

SenKat

copy and paste from my reply that will get deleted...............

SenKat
Wicked Lasers Master

Picture(s): 44
Movie(s): 23
Posted: 9/17/07, 5:40 AM Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is true - it has got to be the stupidist thing ever ! I cannot understand why ANYONE would say, "It's for law enforcement...blah blah blah" and not think that someone else wouldn't but it. Yeah - right....like selling illegal M-80's at a firecracker stand...oh, you can't buy these unless you are using them to scare burds away from your crops....SUUUUUUUUURE, that is PRECISELY what I had in mind. If Wicked did not want the "average Joe" buying them - then WHY ADVERTISE THEM ? WHY ?? So another idiot can blind themselves for falling for the hype ? Next thing that will happen is Kipkay will make an instructables video on how to divert terrorists. BAH !

It was a point well made though, well a number of points well made by the folk from this forum........WL defended to the hilt by others, do they get WB's for doing that?

Regards rog8811

S

SenKat

But WHAT will they BUY, man ?!?!?! More Wicked(tm) nose condoms so their nostrils dont fill whit S H I T from having their heads up their asses ?

Ashton

d*** they deleted it before I got to see what happened when senkat blew up on them too! lol

Apparently mine wasn't severe enough, I'm not banned, I dont even have a nasty PM from a mod! lol!

Aw...fook me ;D ;D ;D

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

T

timelord

It looks a bit like this LOL!!!!

Attachments

• 2006-12-07_181002_001.jpg
    2006-12-07_181002_001.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.