Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WickedLasers Classic Models Available Again?

jakeGT

yep, i don't buy it at all
Seems to me scammers are finally trying a smarter approach( well not that smart)

I see right through you thinklasers.

Here's how we solve this.

@lpfanman: I'm assuming since you just bought a 100mW laser you have other lasers. So what other websites do you purchase from? What other lasers do you have and where did you get them? And what other companies can you reccomend?

Here is what i think about thinklasers, when i look at any place selling online i do a few things, one is to look up who owns the domain name that's being used this say's right away if I would even think about using the site. Thinklasers is using a Domains by Proxy, Inc. to keep who they are hidden, this right away makes me wonder why they need to keep there name hidden if they are a real place, now if you take it a step more the convo posted by JaiNobeZ the person says we're an American company in NY. but When you look up ThinkLasers NY Department of State, they say No business entities were found for ThinkLasers.,

I would ask any and all people to make sure if you order from this Site to Be willing to take a loss, but hey seeing as they say they are a NY maybe there is someone here who lives in NY what would be willing to contact them and check if they can stop by there store LMAO i would love to see what they have to say about that.

and if the OP is the owner of this site, take notice i have contacted your Hosting Provider and also contacted the http://www.cybercrime.gov/ unit to have that site check to make sure it is a true and legit site.

just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Woah... this went far further than i expected it to. Interesting...

LoL well this website after reading all the issues on LPF with this website, i feel someone must step up and try to take that website down, I run a Hosting Provider and trust me when i say this, sites like this makes all online websites loss money because when someone gets taken for there money they are less likely to spend money on other websites.

if this is a true NY BIZ they should have no issues with Legal, they will have a BIZ Reg Number that they can show they pay tax's,,, if not then i will work for as long as it takes to have there site taken offline by there hosting provider who as i have already said was contacted last night.

but anyone in NY that would like to check there address here it is

Eternal NYC - Thinklasers.com . 213 taaffe place. #217
Brooklyn, NY 11205

BTW OP is busted LMAO

here you guys go http://www.facebook.com/Thinklasers?v=wall take a look at the wall images posted by Think Lasers are the same images posted by this OP in this topic,, this shows that the op and Think Lasers are lying to people on this Forum Board and to me that is Sly and i would never buy anything from people who need to lie to get people to buy.

-Rep to the OP for the way they have acted.

and also note the verified authorize.net merchant at the bottom of the page can not be clicked, now I have these logos on some of my sites and the legal ones can be clicked you can read about that seal on this link http://www.authorize.net/solutions/merchantsolutions/onlinemerchantaccount/seal/ the fact that they are hosting the image alone on there server and not linking it to the real authorize.net website is very fishy

To the OP , if you would like me to say sorry, or feel that my post in anyway is not true i invite you to do 2 things, first is post why you feel this way 2nd is plz take a pic of the shipping label, make sure it shows the Post office Stamp, feel free to black out any address, also include your forum user name in your images this allows people on the forum to verify that you truly hold the item you post of. If you can not post a pic of the Over Night Label with postal stamp on it, then my statements stand and no sorry will be given

Last edited: