Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked refusing to refund

In one of the emails from WL it stated: If you want to cancel order put "CANCEL ORDER" with you order number in the subject line. It may not have been worded exactly like that, but it was close. Unless they see "CANCEL ORDER" in the subject line they will not respond. It gets a quick response when you do it the proper way! :D

Ya, if you don't follow preceedures exactly it is very likely to get sent to the "ignore" pile. That's why I gave the exact text I used in mine so he could copy it if necessary.

That being said, the OP apparently put conditions on his refund. They basically ship out assuming it will meet the specifications (which it most likely will not). So since you said you would accept a laser that met specifications I assume that was why they shipped it out. If it doesn't meet specifications you can always send it back to them to be "fixed". But that implies you have some way to accurate measure and prove it doesn't meet the specs, and even if you can do that you then have to send it back and deal with them all over again. Just by playing the numbers most people won't bother with them if they have even a marginally functional laser.

mfo

Every time I read one of these Wicked Lasers threads, the more i feel Avery should ban any conversations on this forum that pertain to WL. WL is such a shitty horrible company, and I hope everyone gets together and files a class action lawsuit against them for such horrible customer service and shitty products.

A guy that I know that got a G1 and it died, sent it back and asked for a refund. He is working in Hawaii for 5 weeks, so we shall see what happened when he gets back.

mfo

A guy that I know that got a G1 and it died, sent it back and asked for a refund. He is working in Hawaii for 5 weeks, so we shall see what happened when he gets back.

Heh, that ought to be good for a laugh.

Every time I read one of these Wicked Lasers threads, the more i feel Avery should ban any conversations on this forum that pertain to WL. WL is such a shitty horrible company, and I hope everyone gets together and files a class action lawsuit against them for such horrible customer service and shitty products.

Ya, that's just what we need the WL Nazi's on this forum squashing any bad talk about WL here as well as their own forums. If you dislike WL then it's important that other people have the opportunity to hear of everyone's bad experiences with them. Censoring the talk about WL here only furthers their ability to scam and abuse people. And yes I believe the word scam is entirely appropriate here when you offer a product that doesn't meet any of the specifications I consider that a scam.

I sent an email to the sales department when i canceled my order and received my refund within 24 hrs.

Aizen > I'm Athoul on LC.

Send me a PM with your order details and order ID on LC forum. I'll try to help you out.

You can PM me here, but to be certain of who I am, I suggest you PM me there at least to verify, unless someone can vouch for me here.

After putting in a new ticket with priority "Critical" and subject "CANCEL AND REFUND ORDER XXXXX" they managed to cancel shipment of my already shipped order :thinking:

Seems like a lot of trouble for canceling. Kinda piss poor service IMO

I emailed them several times to tell them that, at the time I placed my order, there was no G2, only the Arctic, and that I wanted the G1. Then I got an email saying that the G1's were ready to ship immediately, but if I wanted a G2 I'd have to wait.

I replied right away and told them to send me the G1. No response for a couple of weeks. Then I got an email saying that my G2 had shipped. At that point I decided that they were either completely insane or totally undependable, so I emailed them back and told them to cancel my order. I got an automated response saying that they were too busy to read their email, and if I wanted anything, I should go to their website and open a ticket.

I tried opening a ticket once before, and they just closed it without resolving anything, so I finally just gave up on trying to work with them. After reading reports from LPF members who got Arctics that were DOA, or severely under spec, or very poorly built, I decided that I didn't want to waste my money on a shoddy POS. So, I called my bank and told them to reverse the charges. They said that since WL was an international company, it could take up to 12 business days to get my refund, but I'm okay with that, as long as I get my money back.

Once I get my refund, I plan to buy a well-built 445 from one of the respected members on LPF. I don't ever want to do business with WL again. :tsk:

yep talk to Authol or call up WL customer service, if you get Jimmy you will be in luck.

madog

Reading these posts makes me happy that I gave my business to a member here!

WickedLasers said:
Pending your order has not yet been shipped. I have sent your order in to be cancelled. Please allow 1 to 3
business days for the credit to appear. Thank you.
Best regards,

Colin
Customer Support
Wicked Lasers

And now my already shipped laser which was canceled at the last minute arrived at my door.

I have as of yet not received a credit on my account. And I am a bit unsure how to actually proceed with this one without having to pay lots of shipment back etc.

how did you contact them? As I know, if you want a refund, you should tell them via the online customer service system. Contacting them via Mailbox may take some time for them to notice. I am the owner of Priceangels.com. as to my website, the fastest way for customer to get refund is tell us via customer service system. But it may be different for WL.
So you may try to contact them in different ways.

how did you contact them? As I know, if you want a refund, you should tell them via the online customer service system.

If the question was directed to me; I have contacted them both via regular mail to support@ and via the support system.

As my earlier post with their reply shows they even confirmed the cancellation & refund.

If the question was directed to me; I have contacted them both via regular mail to support@ and via the support system.

As my earlier post with their reply shows they even confirmed the cancellation & refund.

then, good luck!