Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked lasers Safety Video

HERE

Needs to be shown to all 1 watt newbies.
:beer:

DAMN wrong topic Duh

Mods can you move this please. thanks :)

Last edited:

Just went through it.

It's extremely well composed and realised.
Hats off to Wicked for doing this.

It just needs to be more pointed out at their website, took a little digging to get to it, without following your link.

It should be at every corner of every color frame, and jump out at you if you click "S3 series", though.

But the presentation itself is very well made and points out very good things, except they are missing a miliwatt limits of laser classes, but are explaned very well without it still.

Nah, it does not. Kipkay speaking of laser safety? Get real :p

Voice speaks perfect and clear English, perfect enough to rule out Chinese person.

3zuli

Damn that voice sure sounds like kipkay's
not to me... kipkay has a bit different voice
well this presentation is really good. but I guess it has come a bit late, since there are already tons of n00bs owning or trying to build/buy their >1.5W laser...:(

You have to take into consideration to a Idiots Attention Span

They will

A: not watch the video (rules are dumb)

B: watch about 30 seconds and start to drift off onto something new :bday: ooo-cake...

Disclaimer: People who eat cake are not idiots, but that does prevent a idiot from eating one them self...

EDIT: i'm still watching the video (trooper) They are hawking there products in the dang safety video... We knew they would but still i like pointing it out...

Edit 2 : Still Watching.... 23:58 Minutes, No moron out there will watch all that. So the target audience wont get this information =(

Last edited:

DrSid

Nice ! This moves WL to -9 on my reputation scale (which goes from -10 to +10).