Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers Inferno

I'm sure you will make friends and I am not trying to be a jerk at all.

The fact is laser panic is in the news all the time and preaching/teaching safety is our life blood, and that's a tall order with all the really dumb people out there doing unbelievably stupid things.

So we have to be good stewards of safety to protect our hobby and innocent dummies, we need to stay on point all the time, not make exceptions for sending the wrong message.

Sorry if it seems harsh, but we don't want to be part of the problem, no fingers can be pointed at us if we never portray unsafe behavior, so as a member, and welcome, please demonstrate safety above all else, expect that the dumbest people in the world might see what you do and here and emulate it, so cover your/our A$$ Please. :D

Pman

Welcome:) We are just protecting our hobby just like you will joining us here. We are not at all saying you can't have fun;)

Razako

I can remake that video when I'm at home again then. Like I said I mentioned in one of my videos that you SHOULD anyways wear safety glasses and that I usually do. They've definitely saved me before too!! So I really apologize for my arrogance. I love lasers with a passion and no one else around me does. I was really hoping to find some good friends on here.
Don't worry about it. Everybody makes some mistakes early on. So long as you keep a good attitude that's what counts. People here are just a little on edge due to all the negative press regarding lasers lately.

Thank you all so much �� I promise no more reviews without safety goggles! I have multiple pairs for multiple wavelengths and actually always have them out when showing my lasers to my friends. No excuse for not protecting myself though! I just never think as much about the goggles unless I'm doing something that requires my eyes to be closer than several feet from the dot. I love this hobby more than I love life though and I appreciate each and every one of you and your comments!!!

Hahaha after his video was done my video was on the left corner :wave:

Haha I still gotta review the 16x single mode 405nm laser you sold me! Just waiting on the replacement tail cap from survival laser! So we'll see what gets here first. That, or my 5 watt 465nm that mister Barnett is building me ��

Haha I still gotta review the 16x single mode 405nm laser you sold me! Just waiting on the replacement tail cap from survival laser! So we'll see what gets here first. That, or my 5 watt 465nm that mister Barnett is building me ��

The 405nm 1.2W it burns everything :bowdown:

Last edited:
The 405nm 1.2W it burns everything :bowdown:

Gah such an amazing freaking laser!! I only have had a half watt 405nm before this one so this thing is beyond impressive to me :D and it's true about being able to burn a wall from 100 feet away!!!

Thank you all so much �� I promise no more reviews without safety goggles! I have multiple pairs for multiple wavelengths and actually always have them out when showing my lasers to my friends. No excuse for not protecting myself though! I just never think as much about the goggles unless I'm doing something that requires my eyes to be closer than several feet from the dot. I love this hobby more than I love life though and I appreciate each and every one of you and your comments!!!

No, thank you for understanding the need for concern and agreeing to spread safety as well! :cool:

-Alex

great review thank you. I know this is a little late for a reply but I was taking a break from the forum when you posted this. You and I have been talking through Instagram for over a year now. I'm Jeff the other laser guy with dreads and tattoo artist just to remind you. Glad to see you finally joined LPF.
I bought this same laser about 6 months ago as it is IMO the most unique laser WL sold due to such high power and the corrective optics. I haven't gotten to take it out on a nice foggy night and get some amazing pics yet though. I also got myself a couple 532 Evo's which have the nicest beam profile in my collection. Do you still have your Evo?

Anyways just wanted to say hello. Im not sure if you are still around and active but I hope you stick around. We really need to keep and add good people here.
Cheers mate

Last edited: