Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers GIANT price drops!?

NoBama

Re: Information regarding the >200mW/>250mW WL E2 Evolution Petition thread I started

On my own behalf, as well as on that of multiple others (namely Exerd, the main supporter) I recently started a petition thread that hasn't quite gained the popularity and support we had hoped for... we would appreciate you helping us out :yh:

-Chris

oh, wow! maybe if you wannabe mod pseudo veteran didn't alienate the "noobs" you might've gotten more support of your project!

Re: Information regarding the >200mW/>250mW WL E2 Evolution Petition thread I started

oh, wow! maybe if you wannabe mod pseudo veteran didn't alienate the "noobs" you might've gotten more support of your project!
lol take a chill pill dude...

Also, where the hell is the link? What am I missing? :thinking:

Moptsp

On my own behalf, as well as on that of multiple others (namely Exerd, the main supporter) I recently started a petition thread that hasn't quite gained the popularity and support we had hoped for... we would appreciate you helping us out :yh:

-Chris

There, made it red. It was still a bit hard to see the font difference that he had. Though I believe this can slightly change from browser to browser.

I even changed the font to make the link more obvious :p

And thanks for showing your interest :yh:

-Chris

I tried changing the font color on a link I posted in a thread earlier. Still white. Is it because I am using Chrome?

Do other's see color in his link? I don't.

Moptsp

You need to put the color tags inside the link tags. Else the link tag default color takes over.