Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers E2 orders.

X FLY

Re: Wicked Lasers E2 Violet.

The package arrived today :) Both lasers work exactly the same and have a really good mRad. They can't light a match (atleast in 10 seconds), but they can pop balloons pretty easily and burn holes in black trash bags. Also instead of having a boring cardboard box that you can put them in they came in a very cool thick fabric belt strap, kinda like the one's you can get for a maglite. It protects the laser very well and is small and very easy to take with you everywhere. Oh and btw the other laser is not for me, but a friend of mine :)

Here are just a couple of photos I took quickly:

(The beam apperas brighter in person than in the picture)

And here is a (very) crappy video:

(The beam appears a lot brighter in person and the dot is really small, it's just too bright for my phone's camera to pick it up correctly :))

Last edited:

:beer::wave::beer::)
OMG you are Lucky! I envy you:undecided:

X FLY

:beer::wave::beer::)
OMG you are Lucky! I envy you:undecided:

I also took a crappy video with my phone while I was testing the tripod that I got for free (you should get one too when your laser arrives). Uploading it atm will update my last post when its done :) (should take no more than 5 mins)

X FLY

@X FLY your e2 laser come without box?

You mean without a box that it was shipped in or without a storage case? Well anyway yes to both of those questions Wicked seems to have replaced the boring storage box with a cool fabric belt strap and it was shipped in a soft bubble wrapped envelope (check the pictures)

EDIT: I can take a picture of the envelope if you want, its just a white, quite small paper envelope with bubble wrap inside and has the WickedLasers logo printed on :)

EDIT2: The pic:

Last edited:
Ok! My laser I will take it on 2 weeks. (they said)
And I think with box is better.

Last edited:
My E2 Violet has been Shipped!!!!:evil:
With UPS Express!!:yh:
fffffffc.png

Sorry for Greek.:undecided:

X FLY

My E2 Violet has been Shipped!!!!:evil:
With UPS Express!!:yh:
fffffffc.png

Sorry for Greek.:undecided:

Congrats :) Hopefully your laser will be more overspec than mine was (they sure are atlast 50mW but definently not 100mW, can't light a match for example)

Last edited:

X FLY

Yep, but 50mW is not supposed to light a match. It can pop black balloons pretty easily and burns through black plastic bags in about one second though :) For lighting matches you would need atleast 70mW and still it would take a long time to light (even if a match was colored black). To really be able to light matches in a couple of seconds you need atleast 100mW.

But don't worry I can quarantee its super bright :p It will be atleast as bright as a cheap laser than can light matches because there is no IR light at all. And overall green's are for visibility. For burning violet or blue (445nm blue) works the best (a 50mW violet laser costs less than 15$ and can light matches as well as a 100mW green can, but it's about as birght as a 2-5mW green :D)

Last edited:
I receive it:D I love the host is amazing but the power is for Sh***t:can:The E2 is about 90mW:thinking: burn!, and like as my 30mW red.:tired:
But is not Bad laser!:p

img1334wx.jpg

img1335o.jpg