Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

wicked laser new scam ! my last post WAS FAR FROM AD FOR WICKED not the way to do it

well thanks for letting me reply before you closed it :( in my other post ( if you read them )you would know that i am FAR ! from a wicked lover! and i just wanted to see how many others got the SCAM email and to warn people that dont know about wicked to not buy anything from them ! so are you really helping people out here by closing a post about a BAD suppler like wicked or letting it run so people can see and hear about places like wicked ?

Dude, Just let it Go. You are Bring unwanted attention to yourself.:tsk:

You are going to get banned if you keep this up.

drevil

You are same the idiot who purchased from awesome lasers. Anyone with half of a brain could tell that awsome's site was full of BS and yet you still bought from them. Your only crying about screwing yourself out of your own money. There is plenty of information about reputable companies on this forum. Also, your grammar is horrible, please use periods and stop posting exclamation marks in the middle of sentences.

S

Stephen j gilman

What's wr!ong w!th us!ng a!ot of exclamat!on marks?!?!? Joking lol :b !¡!¡!¡!¡