Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked laser E3

So I ordered a wicked lasers E3. I ordered a green E3 series. I've had a bunch of cheap China 5mw and a few 100mw. I've never bought any thing from wicked lasers I was wondering if they are a quality laser? I was wondering if it was a good laser? Thanks.

WL is terrible about their customer service and shipping, there are people that have ordered lasers months ago and still have not got them. Depending on where you live WL is on the confiscation list for US Customs and FDA.

anselm

If you had read up on WL, you would have learned that there are many
people waiting for their lasers they ordered MONTHS ago.
Many canceled their orders.

Plus, it seems customs have been paying attention and are cracking
down on WL envelopes. (Don't know if your in the US).

It's not to late to cancel your order, I canceled after waiting for 65 days and getting no resonses from my e-mails to WL. If it comes in on the East cost you might be ok, but if it's on the West coast they have been confiscating everything that they can find from WL.

I cacelled mine after 67 days, many lies about "we're shipping this week". At least got my refund.

S

Stephen j gilman

O-like are amazing! And cheep.... You can get a 200mw in 7 days for 45$
O-like.com

hey guys! I ordered a Wicked Lasers E3 last night, and just discovered the many negative experiences/opinions about the company. :(. So, could you tell me how you cancelled your order 00Giorge?! Or anyone else who would know how?

I plan on ordering one from O-Like or Rayfoss instead.

Thanks a ton in advance! :thanks:

X FLY

hey guys! I ordered a Wicked Lasers E3 last night, and just discovered the many negative experiences/opinions about the company. :(. So, could you tell me how you cancelled your order 00Giorge?! Or anyone else who would know how?

I plan on ordering one from O-Like or Rayfoss instead.

Thanks a ton in advance! :thanks:

http://support.wickedlasers.com/

btw I ordered 2x E2 lasers 13 Oct(10) 2010 and still they haven't even shipped them :p Lets see how long it takes for them to ship the damn things so far the promised delivery date has changed at least 7 times. Also the customer service is super good "Your laser should ship within this week, atleast thats what we were told" xD

Last edited: