Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Laser Arctic Spyder III

Status
Not open for further replies.

daguin

:crackup: You appear to have some limited debate experience. This sounds very much like how high school debaters are taught to argue value

Try looking up these terms (or talking them over with your coach):

reductio absurdum
and
false analogy

Peace,
dave

**EDIT** -- BTW it IS a tough test to pass. I make no apology for that
If someone wants access to this market, they have to run the gauntlet. Many others have.

Some survive.

Some don't

So what?

Last edited:

^^^:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: LOL! Dave I very much sincerely thank you for making me smile and laugh.

My debate abilities are somewhat limited by a high fever, and an inability to judge natural reaction, however with regards to experience I have taken a few professors to task... not that there is a reason to do so here as we agree on far more than we disagree.

Without the imperative to actively expand lpf I suppose the debate is moot anyway. I don't agree, but don't see a point in pursuing it further.

I really did enjoy the references:beer:

Edit: I haven't had a debate coach for a very very long time, but I have been involved in debate throughout most of high school, and all of college, after that debate is not something I've pursued actively, though admittedly I do on occasion miss it.

Last edited:
Good Thing you didn't pursue that for a Job :beer: You made a wise choice to Move on...

He's free to his personality, I'm free to disagree. I'm not gonna argue the merits here anymore since I think it is pointless until this deal...bla bla bla

Wow, I thought I was opinionated. :crackup: You write bricks big enough to build a house. Its funny how your bricks get bigger and bigger when now one cares, or agrees with what you talking about. Plus the delusion of self grandeur is off the hook!!! Repetitive points, nit picking, talking about things you dont know what you're talking about. Plus you're a hypocrite, as I said before. You say I shouldnt judge, but have the nerve to judge me, and pick me a part when you dont know me? You're doing the same things you accuse me of doing. But I have a reason, you're just all hot air because you dont like me. Well stand in line with the rest of them. I'm not here to be your friend, I'm (we) are here to protect your ungrateful ass from getting ripped off. This is the second time where you stuck your nose where it doesnt belong and clouded the process. Are you getting this??? Is this sinking in??? How many more times are you going to do it?? You are not helping anyone, can you get that?

You've been here around a month n00b, stop acting like you've been here for years. You dont know us, and have no clue how this forum works. Get over yourself, and stop injecting yourself in our business.

Wow, I thought I was opinionated. :crackup: You write bricks big enough to build a house. Its funny how your bricks get bigger and bigger when now one cares, or agrees with what you talking about. Plus the delusion of self grandeur is off the hook!!! Repetitive points, nit picking, talking about things you dont know what you're talking about. Plus you're a hypocrite, as I said before. You say I shouldnt judge, but have the nerve to judge me, and pick me a part when you dont know me? You're doing the same things you accuse me of doing. But I have a reason, you're just all hot air because you dont like me. Well stand in line with the rest of them. I'm not here to be your friend, I'm (we) are here to protect your ungrateful ass from getting ripped off. This is the second time where you stuck your nose where it doesnt belong and clouded the process. Are you getting this??? Is this sinking in??? How many more times are you going to do it?? You are not helping anyone, can you get that?

You've been here around a month n00b, stop acting like you've been here for years. You dont know us, and have no clue how this forum works. Get over yourself, and stop injecting yourself in our business.

I think I've addressed all of your points before. Of course I'm not surprised you don't bother to respond to them specifically instead rehashing the same things again, and again and again. I'm sick of playing your crappy troll game so I'll just get to the point.

There is a huge difference between you and the we you refer to. The "we" is composed of some wonderful folks I really enjoy talking with.

You on the other hand keep acting like a jack@$$ while admitting that it's on purpose and then act even worse when someone actually calls you out on it.

You're a self admitted jack@$$ troll - those are your words, not mine.

So please take a look in the mirror and get over your own jack@$$ trolling self instead.

Last edited:
I know what my faults are, and openly admit those. You cant even admit when you're wrong to yourself, or anyone here. Dave just told you how it goes here, and you still try to shove your worthless opinions at him.

Get a clue n00b.

I know what my faults are, and openly admit those. You cant even admit when you're wrong to yourself, or anyone here. Dave just told you how it goes here, and you still try to shove your worthless opinions at him.

Get a clue n00b.

What exactly am I wrong on here? Calling out the actions of a troll? Or is it having an opinion that differs from yours?

I took note of what Dave said, and I'm not pursuing the conversation with him because I agree with most of what he's saying and his opinion I respect.

Please get a life Troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.