Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked 25mw Blu-Ray & Green 125mw

Status
Not open for further replies.
What series lasers are these? I can find one of them being an E2 25mw bluray but I can't seen the find the green?

D

Deleted member 22482

I would just stay out of the deal. To new member to be honest.

Hey man, when you get a chance, take some good quality pictures (meaning more than one) of each of the lasers. Take some shots of the hosts and the beams. Give us as much info as you possibly can and update the OP with it. The more information that you give, the more people will be interested in what you have. Nobody is going to buy a laser that they know nothing about. Since you're new to the forums, you've got to put some effort into selling these since nobody knows who you are.

Good luck with the sale. They will sell, you just have to do it right.

Good advice. +1 when the system lets me.

IMAG0015-vi.jpg

IMAG0016-vi.jpg

D

Deleted member 22482

As violet lasers are really cheap to make and as this is a WickedLasers (which means even though the laser is cheap to make, this one is even cheaper made) I can offer you $20 for it. (The Blu-ray one)

As violet lasers are really cheap to make and as this is a WickedLasers (which means even though the laser is cheap to make, this one is even cheaper made) I can offer you $20 for it. (The Blu-ray one)

No thanks. You could'nt even remotely by the parts for $20 never mind the labor to perform the build.

Ash

Really. $20 is generous. As the only useful part of the lasers is the host.
I'll offer $30 for the 25mW bluray. :eek:
No thanks. You could'nt even remotely buy the parts for $20 never mind the labor to perform the build.
Um. This argument holds little weight here as most of us have enough spare parts laying around to build a 130mW+ bluray into that host, and when you DIY, labor is free. :beer:

Last edited:
Really. $20 is generous. As the only useful part of the lasers is the host.
I'll offer $30 for the 25mW bluray. :eek:

Um. This argument holds little weight here as most of us have enough spare parts laying around to build a 130mW+ bluray into that host, and when you DIY, labor is free. :beer:

Then get off my sale thread and build your own laser?

If you don't like my prices then feel free to PM with with your offer.

If you don't like Wicked Laser as a company then don't vent on my sale thread.

If your not interested in my items then don't post in my sale thread.

This is the common courtesy ethics I see on all the other forums I have been visiting over the years.

Mac

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 22482

Then get off my sale thread and build your own laser?

If you don't like my prices then feel free to PM with with your offer.

If you don't like Wicked Laser as a company then don't vent on my sale thread.

If your not interested in my items then don't post in my sale thread.

This is the common courtesy ethics I see on all the other forums I have been visiting over the years.

Mac

Don't be rude, we're just asking a question. Can you give a reasonable offer that is not to much ($50 in this case)? $50 is to much because the same laser is sold for $59.95 and was earlier sold as $39.95 before WL doubled (tripled, quadrupled) their prices on all of their items.

Status
Not open for further replies.