Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Why is my DX200 green laser doing this?

Yeah I would recommend waiting on RMA'ing it until you know the battery is not a factor. It is common for DPSS lasers to do this when the battery is on the edge of being dead.

you think they gave him your RMA'd one? i think from now on when we send back an item we should make some little marking or put a sticker inside the barrel of the laser to see if they just send us other people's RMA'd items lol.

mikeeey said:
you think they gave him your RMA'd one? i think from now on when we send back an item we should make some little marking or put a sticker inside the barrel of the laser to see if they just send us other people's RMA'd items lol.

I'm up for that, I will if i have to rma the next one.

i have a dx30 ( bah, a similar one, it seems to be 30mw ) and with fresh batteries i have the same problem,,, but sometimes with old bateries i dont have the problem,,,
i just find out thai if im wearing the laser in my poket for a while, i wont have that problem
it seems that if the laser case its warm ( body temperature ) it works great, but if i leave it aloe ( im in winter now and my hose its pretty cold ) i have to wait until it get warm to work properly

i hear that mode hoping can be due temperature exed, but it seems that if it is too cold we get the same problem