Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wholesale O-Like 50mW Cute Compact Green Laser - 10 for $200

Sorry guys. I don't troll around the forums as much anymore. I still have 5 more. It will be $130 for all 5. I'm not gonna part them.

They will come with chargers and batteries.

Thanks, I received everything yesterday. No major problems with anything, however one or two of the batteries seem like they may not be holding much of a charge, I will have to do some tests to see if that is the case. Also one of the lasers produces a very funny looking dot; I am unsure what the cause of this could be. I will post pictures when I have the opportunity to do so. Other than these potential problems I am very satisfied with my purchase. Thanks, I’ll keep you updated on these issues as well.:thanks:

Thanks! I haven't touched them in a while and charge them, might be a reason why. Other than that they should be working fine, sometimes the lasers just aren't all the same :(.

I might have some more and something new for you guys in the near future.

I've done some winter cleaning. I have 8 of these. $180 for all of them. I'll be throwing in extra chargers(probably 5).

So 8 lasers and 13 chargers. 13 batteries. $180 shipped.