Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Who is Khazaeili666 ?

chido

Whoa buddy hold on there, did you even read the rest of my posts?
I said it might be 100mW at most because that's what most IR diode average at, when I typed that I didn't know it was you who was selling it.
Check my other posts, I specifically said the person on ebay might have been you because I remember you saying you had a freak diode which was putting out around 160mW. Now we know it is you.
No one was talking behind your back, we were hoping you'd see this thread and tell us if it was you who was selling the module with the diode, so please calm down. ;)

chido said:
Whoa buddy hold on there, did you even read the rest of my posts?
I said it might be 100mW at most because that's what most IR diode average at, when I typed that I didn't know it was you who was selling it.
Check my other posts, I specifically said the person on ebay might have been you because I remember you saying you had a freak diode which was putting out around 160mW. Now we know it is you.
No one was talking behind your back, we were hoping you'd see this thread and tell us if it was you who was selling the module with the diode so please calm down. ;)

when I read your post, I was surprised at "Whoa buddy hold on there"... Sounded like I startled you or something... then I noticed my post was in caps :-[ :-[ :-[ sorry man... musta hit caps loc or something on accident.

it was more of an informative post rather than a yell my a s s off post :-[

sorry. LOL im looking at it now, the 2 !! marks also fit the theme :p

anyhow, sorry if it seemed like something it wasn't supposed to seem like.

chido

Ok, don't worry about it. Sometimes I post things on threads without reading everything and then people are like WTF are you saying? ;D

Ace82

amkdeath said:
not to say I am trying to scam people. and to put y'all at rest, I put 780nm in big bold letters on the auction page.

Well I must have failed your test! ;D I was thinking 808nm! :-[ Well that makes sense then. Thanks for clarifying that!

btw, I never wish to speak behind yours or anybodies else's back(s). Only posting honest discussion. ;)

Peace - Ace