Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Who here has been banned?

artix

Who here has been banned from wl's forum? I have... [smiley=happy.gif]

artix

Sawt al Hurriyah said:
I was banished from the LC forum waaaay back around January 2007, since then it seems my IP is no longer blocked as I can read the site. Never bothered to re-register though.

That forum is full of laser n00bs with too much money...

I have had probably 10 accounts there that were banned back in the day. ;D I actually have an account there now and I post every once in a while to push my Youtube channel so they go to it and find out about this forum and the truth about WL.

artix

styropyro said:
I have had probably 10 accounts there that were banned back in the day. ;D I actually have an account there now and I post every once in a while to push my Youtube channel so they go to it and find out about this forum and the truth about WL.

COOL!

Yup, I've been banned.

First banned because comments I made on those forums made the news about 'Terrorists stocking up on dangerous lasers before ban'.

Banned again with a new account after I made a post wondering why my Fusion was so underpowered. I suggested I'd been sent the wrong model, I didn't say anything about WL being crap or anything, and they STILL IP banned me... jerks... :mad:

ahh i didn't read, i thought this was a "who has been banned from LPF" thread lol. would have made even more sense (sarcasm) if it said "who is currently banned from LPF" lol. So i voted no, now i cant change it.
yes, I'm banned from Laser Community, my first time visiting on this computer and IP too. there is no reason why i should be banned, I dont even own an account there, I've never even been there before!!!! except on a different computer and IP. so do they take the IP's from LPF users and youtube users and block them from LC? is it serious that easy to get banned?

first time users cant even go on cause they are already banned. doesn't even make sense... It's like a new mall opening up down the street and you go in and immediately the mall security come up to you and tell you that you were already warned that you weren't supposed to come back anymore for stealing from a store, when that mall just opened for the first time on that day. lol i know, that makes no sense what I just said, but does being banned from LC make any sense either? I think not!

mikeeey said:
ahh i didn't read, i thought this was a "who has been banned from LPF" thread lol. would have made even more sense (sarcasm) if it said "who is currently banned from LPF" lol. So i voted no, now i cant change it.
yes, I'm banned from Laser Community, my first time visiting on this computer and IP too. there is no reason why i should be banned, I dont even own an account there, I've never even been there before!!!! except on a different computer and IP. so do they take the IP's from LPF users and youtube users and block them from LC? is it serious that easy to get banned?

first time users cant even go on cause they are already banned. doesn't even make sense... It's like a new mall opening up down the street and you go in and immediately the mall security come up to you and tell you that you were already warned that you weren't supposed to come back anymore for stealing from a store, when that mall just opened for the first time on that day. lol i know, that makes no sense what I just said, but does being banned from LC make any sense either? I think not!
exact same

Chad

Sawt al Hurriyah said:
I was banned before the LC actually implemented all those new rule. I was banished for personally attacking Steve during the Pulsar debacle. ;D ;D ;D It took about 4 or 5 months until my IP was unbanned, but by then the LC was ruined anyway and everyone was here. :cool: I got back every month or so just to read, but its just full of n00bs who don't know anything about lasers, all the knowledgeable folk are here. :D

LOL, I remember that. that was awesome. :D

Me, I've been banned about 10 times. I had one account that I was pretty active on for ~2 years, and all the other ones were doing the same thing as Styro. :p

Once. I posted a thread seeing what they thought of Popular Mechanices of "The Torch" :p

artix

Maelstrom said:
Once. I posted a thread seeing what they thought of Popular Mechanices of "The Torch"  :p

You got banned for that :eek: nobody gets banned like that here (wes was an idiot ::)), what is up over there?

It's a wonder it didn't happen to me.....they pulled a couple of posts I started, one of which I posted some photos of one of my argon lasers in action - and I had the gall to actually mention the manufacturer ::). Someone asked me what type/model it was or something and I replied....well, they didn't like that one bit, not to mention that none of the companies who did or still do manufacture argon lasers have anything to do with making laser pointers!

But no, I can still log on over there (can't imagine why I should....) if I want. I wonder what happened to the "new and improved" LC?!?! Looks like the same old-same old over there still....