Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Who has the strongest laser?

John Lawson said:
that would be a BOB-LASER unit  ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

get a GED said:
Overall the quality isn't THAT bad with Boblaser. However, their higher powered lasers don't quite measure up to their claimed output figures. I think they realize the vast majority of casual laser hobbyists don't have a power meter. Unless you were very experienced you probably wouldn't know that the laser only put out 60-70% of what they claim. Anyway, once I called them on it, they coughed up a pretty substantial refund, and I got to keep the laser. [highlight]I think $300 for a 550mW peak 532nm laser isn't a bad deal, even considering the fact it drops off by 50% once it gets warm[/highlight]. I e-mailed them and asked how much it would cost to get one that they would gurantee would put out the 700mW average that they claim. I told them I was willing to pay more than the first one for such a laser. They never got back to me.... :-?

i believe i have the strongest laser of them all! Right now he just pushes out .25 watts....but i know hes got potential..........the little LOC that could...thats what i call him....

Switch

That's just 250mW, you never know until you overdrive it ::)