Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Which would you choose?

www.rayfoss.com
OR
New style portable green laser torch 300MW /Filtered [OLNGL300] - $339.00 : O-Like, Quality Products, Great Prices

I have decided to spend a little more money that I had originally intended to on my laser. I was wondering which of the two seems like the better laser? Oh, and for anyone that didn't know, Rayfoss will refund half of your money if the package is taken by customs. That is my biggest concern. Also, Rayfoss will install an IR filter for free. So, keep that in mind when picking the better laser. Thank you for your help.

definetly the rayfoss laser, its stronger, cheaper, and looks like a viasho unit(though it might not be, rayfoss was stocking a few CNI's too)

I say O-like, because on average, the 300mW is likely to be 350mW or even 400mW, the higher powered are over spec at O-like. I believe rayfoss isent the better choice.

D

Deleted member 8382

They both could be any thing. If I were you, I'd simply mail both sellers and ask for more precise data. % of IR, peak power, stability...

In my experience, both Susie and Faona are honest in that situation.

Both companies are reliable and trustworthy with good reputation.
if i was you i was gonna go with the rayfoss one,is cheaper and seems to have better specs as you can see on the site.

D

Deleted member 8382

I've seen both susie and faona eventually admiting that some product was not good quality or not up to spec. That's why I tell you to ask. If Both say the product is good, then go for the rayfoss one.