Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

which ones work?

here it is my friend. Operating Voltage: DC 3V
Operating current: I<250mA

i took a couple of photos of the module.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 112
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 116

You gave everything EXCEPT the current lol Do you have a multimeter?

can you help me please....i have no idea where to look for those modules. i will be very grateful. i joined this forum to get the help i need. help me man please.

im just looking for a direct replacement for the module thats all. i posted some pictures so you know exactly which module i have..

See what Lazerer.com has. They're just plain' ol modules that drop in as long as you can pull out the old one. Still, if you're going to do that, you might as well just buy a new laser altogether from them, since they don't really cost that much more.

Cel

I would stay away from sites like that. I'd go with Lazerer, or maybe a forum member that has some modules.

I would stay away from sites like that. I'd go with Lazerer, or maybe a forum member that has some modules.

i was there but i didnt find anything or maybe i didnt look the right place. please provide me with help

thats for the help but thats not what need. i found this but im looking for the rear cliky modules. i dont think they have them...

Cel

You can DIY one. Just bypass the switch and make another one at the tail of the host.

You can DIY one. Just bypass the switch and make another one at the tail of the host.

i have no idea what youre talking about...im a noob. so not sure that i can do what you said. anywhere i can find a ready one ?

Cel

Well, you could ask a forum member that lives near you to order, and make the module ready for your host.
Or you could get all the parts, and then send them to a forum member (near you) to get them together (to build the laser for you).

But, IMO, you should buy a complete new laser.

Cel

Then, first of all, do some reading. And searching. There are many tutorials on this site.
It will cost you some time, but it WILL be worth it.

We're not going to hold your hand through the entire process. We've already provided you with links to places you can get the parts. If you even don't know what they look like, you need to do more reading and searching on your own. If you're not willing to do that you shouldn't be playing with lasers, let alone more powerful ones.

i did some research and measurements but i cant find the user manuals for modifying a side into a rear clicky... i measured my module and its 20mm by 12mm. the driver (brass item). the driver is another 17mm.. lets add another 2mm for the spring when compacted. 20mm + 17mm + 2 = 39mm total from the top of the module to the button of the driver.

Last edited:

Cel

Bypass the side clicky, and use a rear (tail) clicky.