Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Which Laser Can be Use

It is better to introduce yourself in the welcome subforum. That 5.5 watt 405nm laser is highly unlikely to be even close to 5 watts. That is more likely another over power claim by a Chinese seller. We have seen some whoppers here. This is very likely one of those. You would do better to get a 405nm lab laser using a BDR-209 single mode diode as it will have a high power density at <1 watt. You should be able to find one for less money too.

serkang

Thanks for replying. I 'd do galvolaser and I will use it with arduino so can you offer me laser module ?

Cutting PCBs? Do you mean ablating the copper away from the surface, or cutting along the edge? Neither are really suited for a laser if you want decent results.

If I were you, i'd make use of the search on the forum - as this is quite a frequently discussed topic around here :)

Thanks for replying. I 'd do galvolaser and I will use it with arduino so can you offer me laser module ?

I would search 405nm lab lasers on eBay. It would be a good place to start. The multi mode diodes are limited to ~2 watts and the single mode diodes are limited to ~1 watt. You could also search engraving lasers in that wavelength too.

We just have almost the same question here.
Actually I will use for copper plaque my PCB circuits.
You want to apply copper to the pcb by means of this Laser, not to remove it? Sounds interesting. How does one do that? Cover the bare board with a copper containing coating and then „burn it in“?

What kind of device do you utilize to „paint“ the PCB layout, the one you want to attach the Laser?

Hello dear forum friends I'm new here so if this title is wrong I'm sorry
I have some questions I'd like to cut PCB so which laser can be use
https://tr.aliexpress.com/item/450-...85d1-47d1-a67e-74738ce07fcb&priceBeautifyAB=0 it can be use
That seems to be a 450nm Laser in a Labby module.
I purchased one a while ago at 5000mW and it barely
was able to output 2000mW.
Chinese Laser Sellers on AliExpress are not to be
trusted.... IMO

Here is a similar product with the same specs for less
money with a better looking Power supply.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hig...4f-4c2e-b565-dd425495b6a1&transAbTest=ae803_5

Jerry

Last edited:

serkang

Many mirrors and f theta lens for 1060nm laser so I need 1060nm laser module can I find that ?

You want lots of help-
-your questions make no sense..

you were helped with this..
''It is better to introduce yourself in the welcome subforum. '' < here we call doing that
'good manners' and it shows respect..
AND no searching?? on your own??=
..no help from us..

and no 'hands=on' help.. we would need your location first..
sry... it is the way we do it...