Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

which dx 50mw laser is better

I know the EDWINA has a beam you can see inside with lights on & outside the beam looks like it goes on forever.phoenix77/rob

I would like to recommend the DX true 50, I have no xp. with the EDWINA, however my beam is also clearly visible in a fully lit room while at night I feel like luke skywalker (a much more manly version though :p)...

I think the main thing that the true 50 has going for it, is the better support and faster shipping that Dx provides...i have no experience with KD but have read alot about people waiting a lot more than a week just for the laser to be shipped.

The choice is however down to you, just be aware that not all DX lasers are the same, you can luck out and get an amazing one or you can get one that is total crap...I don't know about KD, but I would guess it is more of the same?

Thanks
brtaman

brtaman is correct about the shipping. I,ve bought things from BOTH places, & its a crap-shoot either way you go. I've gotten items from both places sometimes in a week, other times in a month, & I have no idea what the deciding factor is. The way I do it (order) is to pick out what I want, order it, pay for it, & forget about it. That way when it comes, however long it takes, it's a surprise in the mail. If you rush to the mailbox everyday lookin'& waitin' it'll seem like it's takin' a year. You'll be alot happier if you do it my way just" fugeddabotit" ;) But get the EDWINA. It's an A-1 laser & definitely worth the wait, however long it may be. ;) phoenix77/rob :cool:

i bought two non-true 50mw as my first lasers -from dx- and they are amazing for the time being.They can`t light maches but i can feal heat on my skin!Haven tested them with baloons yet.But generaly dx seems to be a good site for me.
They sipped me the lasers in just a week and i think i am gona give a shot at the 200 mw laser flashlights they have.I recomend the using of the git marking of your package.They just mark tha lasers as gadgets on the packadge!:yh:

@giwrgos360 -

Before posting next time PLEASE check the date of the last post in the thread. This thread is over three years old.

Doing this, necroposting, is frowned upon.