Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

which company is best

Hello what is the best company to buy a high power green laser from, ive heard wicked lasers are good!

Switch

Justin said:
I vote for Laserglow. ;)
I bet :D
I vote for laserglow too!!

btw, in a totally unrelated matter, can I have a free laser Justin? ;D

artix

Switch said:
[quote author=Justin link=1229656367/0#3 date=1229701194]I vote for Laserglow. ;)
I bet  :D
I vote for laserglow too!!

btw, in a totally unrelated matter, can I have a free laser Justin? ;D[/quote]

No me first!

NO!!!!
NOT WICKED LASERS!!!
DON'T LET THOSE SCAMMERS GET A SINGLE PENNY FROM YOU!!!

They send out crappy underpowered units.
Go with NovaLasers or Laserglow. The two best companies.
Do not buy from DragonLasers either. They have sent out underpowered units before.

optotronics semms to be the best good laser company....with price OK! ...high prices... but lower than laserglow...that have the world's strongest laser pointer.... so.... is the best company known...but also novalaser...and optotronics sell laser as good laserglow.... optotronics have right prices ...for the 55mw pen 100 dollars.... and 120 dollars for the 65+mw ....which can output a peak of 80/100mw....i sent an email....thei told me 80/100mw peak!!! for 120 dollars is one of the best PEN SIZE laser.........but also the bigger laser are good....very good.... uses a diode of 2.5 watt!!!with a tecknology rated to have a mtbf of 80.000 hours!!! the best laser lasetglow is at quite 3000dollars.. the best optotronic( as good the laserglow) is at 1500dollars....ehehehe maybe it has 3% in minus power....