Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Which browser do you use/prefer?

i use opera, love opera and will continue to use it till the day i lase my eyes off.

nikokapo said:

i use opera, love opera and will continue to use it till the day i lase my eyes off.
Overall i use IE7, but i use opera for other things, such as its magnificant download manager. o use it for big downloads or multiple downloads. I also use it if i cant seem to get something to work for IE7.
i Like IE7 cuz when i open tabs i can make it imediatly go to my home page, opera you cant do this, or does it let you now?

so i voted both IE 7 and Opera. Opera rocks on my pocket pc!

i think you can establish a home page, that's like a basic feature,

let me see.

TOOLS--> PREFERENCES--> HOME PAGE

:p

there.

PS: i bet spyro was the one who voted on the soviet russia option :p

lol that always confuses people when i try to word that to them, i ment making it so when you open a new tab it imediatly goes to the home page. like IE7 does. i wasnt able to do this in opera.

oh...

well i dont see that as a good feature, it would take up so much bandwidth whenever i just open a new tab...

but well, thats your taste :)

(btw, u have the speed dial on opera...)

Firefox FTW!! After so many people said "SWITCH TO %&*^%$% FIREFOX!!" I finally switched to it. I love the spell check on it, but the best thing on it is adblock! I can browse so many sites (Including this one :cool: ) without ads, it is so much better than IE.

Definitely Firefox, I used it pre-IE7 days and was amazed how far ahead it was compared to IE.

Haven't looked back since.

Switch

nikokapo said:
[quote author=Switch link=1206483316/0#10 date=1206837979]Everything is better than IE ::)

until they invent the BSOD Explorer.[/quote]
At least BSOD Explorer is gonna be safer than IE :D :D :D

i use opera most of the time. the page refresh timer is very nice. sometimes i have to use ie7 because some sites dont work right on opera.