Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Which browser do you use/prefer?

good job making those! the first one i cheated on lol. the second one is better and ACTUALLY click proof. most flash's ive seen they say its click proof but there is always a way around it, well yours it seems you actually have made it click proof
aha!
start> control panel> mouse options> show location of pointer when you click CTRL. lol. PWNED.

hahaha yeah i know. i still havent found the way to block the damn CTRL key.

i get a lot of emails that say:

"lolz u n00b i cheatz0red!"
"haha UR game sux i beat it easyyy"

but wth....if you still wanna cheat, it's your problem

(when i get round to blocking CTRL, you'll be screwed :p....also, in the newest version there is an option to see a little dot (for newbies))

i should finish it....i have no time to complete the levels i'm missing...

maybe some time :)

nikokapo said:
hahaha yeah i know. i still havent found the way to block the damn CTRL key.

i get a lot of emails that say:

"lolz u n00b i cheatz0red!"
"haha UR game sux i beat it easyyy"

but wth....if you still wanna cheat, it's your problem

(when i get round to blocking CTRL, you'll be screwed :p....also, in the newest version there is an option to see a little dot (for newbies))

i should finish it....i have no time to complete the levels i'm missing...

maybe some time :)
why would there be a little dot? just for fun if you want to pass all the levels?
lol thats funny that people email you saying that, i wonder if they email real game producers as well when they use a cheat.
if you do perfect the cheating, i bet you will still get messages from people who went to the extremes.
for example downloading a programs that show's the cursor's coordinates.  cuz of corse there are people out there that willl do somehting like that.

lol i found another way to cheat...and i dont think you can block this one...
if you go to accessibility and use the magnifier to follow your cursor.

why would there be a little dot? just for fun if you want to pass all the levels?

Exactly. Also, some levels are so hard even with the dot it's nearly impossible :p

real game producers

:mad:

if you do perfect the cheating, i bet you will still get messages from people who went to the extremes.

Of course!, if it's "legal", it can be cracked :)

go to accessibility and use the magnifier to follow your cursor.

Yup, impossible to fix :(

But well, do you play a game for fun or just to win and email the producer saying "YOU SUX"? ;)