Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WHICH 200MW? O-LIKE or RAYFOSS? HELP ME! Video included...

Well i thought as they were both Chinese companys, they may do the same thing to avoid customs hassle!

I ordered the O-like one 200mW Transformable Focusable & heared mixed reviews grr!!

I'm thinking if Susie says its 175mW, it'd be very impressive unit for me as all i'm used to is cheap 5mW red dot pointers.
I think i'm stressing that i bought wrong maybe due to the reviews of people who are experienced users!

I'm in UK :)

^^^ Hmm, where did you read reviews at about your Laser, I would love to see one, I can't find any other review on O-Like 200mw other then that video and it looked good to me? I never actually seen a review of the Laser you bought, but everything I have heard about there Lasers have been positive for the most part, as a cheap alternative to powerful Laser.

You live in the UK so why does it matter if you have a 1mw sticker or not? I think you worry to much my friend, and from what I understand you just ordered only a couple days ago, right?

I say you will have no problem getting your Laser and it will be more then powerful enough for your liking :) I was very impressed by that O-Like 200mw Laser video I posted, it's gonna kick azz man, and you can't beat the price you got such a powerful laser for! Even if it is under-powered a tad, anything over 150mw which yours will no-doubt do, is gonna fry stuff man, just like in the video!!!

Don't regret your purchase, thats a hell of a deal you got there, I would not mind being in your shoe's right now :)

Paul

Last edited:
I saw this review

http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/200mw-transformable-focusable-green-laser-43868.html

I guess wherever i live there are still customs issues & no lesser than here!

Yeh, i know, if its the same as the laser in the video that's got star pattern as well, it should be ok & better than i've been used to!
As i said, i think those that are dissapointed are experienced users & not an amateur & are judging by other lasers they have had etc!

I think the O-like one looks ace & i'm glad i bought it
200mW Transformable focusable green laser£­>5~200mw green laser pointer£­>Laser&lighting products£­>www.0-like.com

I just hope the beam is good & burns etc, just the bit about 8ft dot at 300ft WTF, thats not good!! My 1mW red pen has a dot at that distance!