Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where to get best shrink wrap

I am prolly NOT the 1st one to 'find' this guy BUT--no mention found in search and he sez he only started selling shrink tube about a year ago...
here is the dealieo
he offers (from USA) like 300 choices of shrink--and in 7 colors with a few more coming.
If you are like me you have gotten the assortment packs (like Harbor Frieght) and soon ran out of the smaller sizes--

at the shrinkwrapbuddy you can get only what you want. and any length-- (by default tho it comes free$hipped in 9 inch pieces--you can ask for longer pieces if you want)
I wont need a lot of the 'other' colors as mostly I will use very small pieces to mark the neg wire with a color coded piece over the black shrink.. example-projector TTL wires (6) come from a RGB driver BUT they are all red and black--so a small piece of green or blue is added and forever marked.

I will add pics when my order arrives.. Buddy might allow us a small discount too... SO if you order do mention LPF and me. ;):whistle:

If you do not see exactly what you need Buddy can make a custom order with your needs.
;; he may later carry other supplies like silicon wire etc.
Located in Pompano Beach FL.

atm colors--red -black-yellow-white- blue- green-clear-
coming soon
orange-brown-grey- purple- (405):D

Let Buddy know about an other supplies we need.. I mentioned solder and flux..

hak:p:san:

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

Hi, Hak,
I get mine from a vendor on _ Bay , Dennis 6088 . He has 2:1 and 3:1 shrink ratio tubing top quality. All sizes, colors and lengths .

Rich:)

How about a link to what you are referring to Len...:thinking:

Jerry

I was also looking for the link. Can't check it out if I can't go there and look. I could use colors as all mine are either black or clear.