Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where is it better to buy a Dilda, DX or O-Like?

Re: Where is it better to buy a Dilda, DX or O-Lik

DX doesn't ship lasers >5mW to the USA ;)

MarioMaster said:
DX doesn't ship lasers >5mW to the USA  ;)

that's not really a problem for me :)
I know a cadian guy over here.

o-like would be easier and you get batteries with it.
and she garuntees a certain power, i want to say at least 170mw.

I just received an order from O-like. For an extra $5 you can get the batteries+charger shipped separately which apparently helps it pass through customs. Regardless, shipping was about 14 days and I'm so happy to have a Dilda.

Note though, don't tell female friends who are not hip to lasers that you bought a dilda. You get really strange looks. A few coworkers just looked at it quickly in disgust, not knowing I actually had a laser, not something else ;) A direct quote: "I knew you were strange, but damn. Whats a guy need a dilda for?"

briankeys said:
I just received an order from O-like. For an extra $5 you can get the batteries+charger shipped separately which apparently helps it pass through customs. Regardless, shipping was about 14 days and I'm so happy to have a Dilda.

Note though, don't tell female friends who are not hip to lasers that you bought a dilda. You get really strange looks. A few coworkers just looked at it quickly in disgust, not knowing I actually had a laser, not something else ;) A direct quote: "I knew you were strange, but damn. Whats a guy need a dilda for?"

I've always wondered why there arent more jokes around LPF about the so called "Dilda". And why is it called that anyways? I've never seen it called that on DX.... Anyone care to answer my ponderings?

Geneticz said:
I've always wondered why there arent more jokes around LPF about the so called "Dilda". And why is it called that anyways? I've never seen it called that on DX.... Anyone care to answer my ponderings?

When the name "Dilda" was first coined here on LPF... it was because of the fact that the lens cap
was rounded and the laser with that lens cap looked like a "sex toy"... ;D

All the jokes about it were posted and worn out over time... I guess the rest of us have moved on
since then ::)... and the name "Dilda" got stuck to this product...

If you tell the same joke over and over again.... at some point it's not funny anymore... :cool:

Jerry

kendon

lasersbee said:
If you tell the same joke over and over again.... at some point it's not funny anymore... :cool:

Jerry

then you need to tell so often that it does get funny again ;D

daguin

lasersbee said:
Jerry

That's what my wife keeps telling me . . . . . . . ;)

I'm in the middle of a scientific test to find out if that is true [smiley=evil.gif]

Peace
dave

Geneticz said:
[quote author=briankeys link=1235186682/0#4 date=1235279262]I just received an order from O-like. For an extra $5 you can get the batteries+charger shipped separately which apparently helps it pass through customs. Regardless, shipping was about 14 days and I'm so happy to have a Dilda.

I've always wondered why there arent more jokes around LPF about the so called "Dilda". And why is it called that anyways? I've never seen it called that on DX.... Anyone care to answer my ponderings?[/quote]
Spyrorocks created the name "Dilda-lazor" so we all call it the "dilda" for short. I'll go find the exact thread for you.

Edit: here is where the name was created: http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1204386353/64#64

Have you checked your local sex shop? You could save on shipping ;)
Has anyone else noticed dx is starting to sell "sexual toys"

daguin

quadracer111 said:
Have you checked your local sex shop? You could save on shipping  ;)
Has anyone else noticed dx is starting to sell "sexual toys"

No. No. No . . . . .

Those are "relaxing massage toys"

Peace,
dave

Lmao! Then when you look at the pics on the packaging it says "Clitoris Viberator"

Lol